Chapter Three

Flashback

Hope and I walked into our room. Music played in a speaker. Hope locked the door. I took my anti magic bracelet and Hope gave me hers. I set in on the dresser. Hope made a salt circle. I set a bowl in the middle and Hope stepped up beside me. I sat down on my knees with Hope. We both snapped our fingers which lit the candles we placed on the ground. Hope put a dead flower on the bowl and moved it around in a circle in the bowl.

"Demitte moi, demitte moi." We chanted.

Hope and I stood. Suddenly we saw our dad rip a woman's heart out.

"Dad!" Hope and I said at the same time.

He turned in surprise. My mouth fell open. He had a heart in one hand and was covered in blood.

"Get out!" He yelled.

We snapped our fingers and we were back in our room. I closed my eyes.

"He's killing people."

Hope looked at me. She was overprotective of me even though she was a couple minutes older. "Yeah. But he's still our dad, sister."

I shook my head. "No. He's gone."

Flashback over

I opened my eyes as I remembered. Hope and I were nine at the time when we did that. I laid my head on Hope's shoulder. We were in her room waiting for our dad.

Hope took her headphones out when she saw the flowers in her room die. My eyes widened.

"He's here." She grinned.

Hope gripped my hand and pulled me along as she raced down the stairs. Hope ran with me in a room but only aunt Freya was in there.

"Dad?" Hope questioned.

Aunt Freya gave us a sympathy look. How could he leave without seeing us? I scowled. Hope looked back at me with a frown. I gave a look to tell her the plan will work.

~~~~~~~

I fell backwards on my bed. Why couldn't I be normal? With a normal family? Without magic. Or other stuff. My head shot to when I heard a knock on the balconies door. Dylan. I smiled.

I hurried to the doors and opened them. He hugged me.

"I heard your mom was missing. I'm so sorry, Faith." He said.

I frowned. Dylan would be disappointed with what I did to bring my dad back. I hated when he was disappointed with me.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you. And Roman brought me."

I raised my brows. "Roman's here?"

He nodded. "He's talking with Hope right now."

I laughed. "Of course he is."

I heard Hope knock on the door. I gave Dylan a sorry smile.

"Sorry, Dyl. Hope and I have to go. Stay here."

He furrowed his brows. "Where are you going?"

"Rousseau's."

~~~~~~~

Hope and I walked in Roussseau's. I heard dad in the back with my mom's boyfriend, Declan. Dad was holding him by his throat and was about to bite him. Before Hope could do anything I had already brought my hands up and flung dad away from Declan. My was flashed their werewolf gold.