Chapter Eight

I sat on the bed bored as Hope stares at a blank paper from her sketch book.

"Hey, sweetie. Drawing something?" Mom asked.

"Yes." Hope said not looking away from the page.

Mom furrowed her brows. "What is that supposed to be? A snowstorm?" Hope didn't respond and mom sat by her. She started to brush Hope's hair. "So... now that's all this troubles behind us, I thought that you, Faith and I could have a chat about what happens next. I know that you girls want to have a normal life with friends and school and art and sports and... hey. Are you girls okay?"

"We're fine." I said with an emotionless expression.

Mom moved a little to see our faces. "Hope, Faith, if you're worried about the Hollow, don't be. Everything's okay now, I promise."

She pressed two fingers against her mouth and held them out. I stared at it confused. So did Hope. Mom put them down when we didn't do whatever we were supposed to.

"Can I go back to my drawing?" Hope asked.

"Sure, yeah."

I watched her leave the room. Hope looked over her shoulder at me. I nodded.

~~~~~~~

Hope and I threw the bracelets that stopped us from doing magic in the fireplace.

"What are you doing?"

We turned to our Aunt Rebekah. She stared at us in confusion.

"We can't be strong for our mom and dad without magic." I told her.

"Girls, you don't have to protect them. We're all here to protect you girls. Now, let's get your bracelet..."

"No." Hope cut her off.

"Sweethearts, in a thousand years, our family has never been bested. There's nothing that can defeat us."

"Well, there is one thing."

I smirked as we made a piece of wood from a painting fly into Rebekah's back and into her heart. She desiccated. She wasn't dead but it'll have to do for now.

I smirked. "The Hollow will win."

Hope laughed. "Let's take this city."

An evil glint flashed in our eyes.

~~~~~~~

Mom walked in and she was surprised to see us.

"Hey... sweetie. Why don't you... take that chess set downstairs and we can play together. You want to find a spot and I'll fix us a snack?" We didn't respond just giving her a look. "I want my daughters back."

"I don't care how long it takes or what I have to do, I will get my daughters back." Mom continued.

Hope and I looked at each other with a smirked. We both lifed our left arm sleeve to show her that the Hollows symble was appearing on my arm. The serpent eating itself.

"You won't." Hope stated. "Hope and Faith are still fighting, but she'll give in soon. Once this is complete, I'll be in their body permanently."

"Didn't you wonder how I could control both your daughters." I asked, tilting my head. "I was able to because their twins and their powers are stronger together. Let's see how powerful we are."

Our hands flew up and we sent her flying backwards into a door with glass that shattered.

"You won't hurt us." I grinned. "We're your daughters."

"You can't." Hope added.

"Inadu." Freya said.

She threw something on the ground and it made us blackout. While we passed out the Hollows spirit left our bodies. But she will return to take control of us soon.

~in Faiths mind~

I closed my eyes. I heard dad yell out our names. How was he here? I was in my own mind and Hope was here. When we got possessed we connected and we're lost here in the darkness together.

Dad crouched and tried to touch us but his hands go through us.

"The Hollow came." My voice cracked.

"We tried to fight her. But everything is so dark. It's so cold and..." Hope trailed off.

"We're so tired." I said.

"Hope, Faith, listen to me. You need to stay awake. Okay? You have to stay with me. Can you do that?"

We nodded.

"We're try." Hope said.

My eyes started to close.

"Hope, Faith. Open your eyes. You can't fall asleep. I'm gonna tell you a story. And you have to stay awake to hear it, okay? Before you girls were born, I was a very different creature. I was cruel. I was mean. And I would revel in the terror which I inspired in others. But, girls, from the moment I saw you both, I wanted nothing more than to be worthy of being your father."

My eyes watered.

"But I'm afraid, Hope, Faith. I'm afraid, without you girls, I'll return to the darkness. So I need you. I need you to fight."

I sobbed. "We will, daddy."

~~~~~~~

I gasped awake. But I knew I was being controlled. The Hollow was in us again. I sat up on the couch that they put us on. Hope sat up.

I wasn't on control of my body. I left the room alongside Hope. My shoes flanked down the stairs. I stopped when we saw the book that could ruin the Hollow. I brought my hand up with Hope and set the book of fire. We left the compound.

The Hollows followers moved to the side to let Hope and I through. I wish I could control this but the Hollow is fully in control. We turned to everyone when we got to the of the crowd. They bowed down before us.

A/N

They know the Hollow is in the twins now.  And Klaus managed to get in their head. What do you think of Hollow Hope and Faith? Thanks for reading.

~Belle~