| o n e ; clueless |

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
——————————————————-
• r i c h i e - w a s - f u c k i n g - c l u e l e s s •
————————————————
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////

~ B i l l ~

Bill's chest rose up and down, his heart pounding, his body sweating, his stomach filled with butterflies. His eyes met his best friend's who was above him, his body pressed against his. "Ruh-Richie—" the nerdy boy pushed his glasses up his nose and pressed his finger against bill's lip.

"Shh.." Bill's heart jumped when Richie made his way towards his neck, bitting down on his sweet spot, a quiet moan escaping his small lips.

"I want you, big bill.." Richie whispered seductively in Bill's ear, his lips slightly touching his ear making Bill shiver. Bill bit his lip almost drawing blood when Richie smirked and sucked on his earlobe.

"S-Stop.." Bill grabbed the sheet to his bed and turned his head, enjoying the feeling of his best friends tongue meeting his neck.

"Do you want me to stop?" Richie asked, smirking as he moved his hand down to his waist, kissing his chest. "Well? Say the word and I'll stop." Bill groaned as he licked down his stomach stopping at his belt.

"No." Richie smiled and moved up, his face now inches away from Bill's. He caressed Bill's cheek and looked into his beautiful green eyes, "I luh-love you, r-rich." Richie smiled and wiped the tear that fell from Bill's eye.

He kissed his cheek and his nose and smiled, "I know, big bill. I love you too." Bill smiled before Richie pressed his lips against Bill's. It was soft and passionate, both boys lost in each other's taste.

Richie moved his hand to his belt and looked into Bill's eyes, "You sure you're ready for this bill? I don't want you to regret this la—"

"It's y-you, Richie. I've nuh-nuh-never been s-so s-sure." Richie smiled and nodded, kissing him one last time before making his way down.

Bill looked up, his grip tightened around his sheets as his best friend pulled his boxers down. Bill waited, but nothing happened, he looked down and saw his best friend start to say his name.

"Bill.. Bill... Bill.... Bill!"

Bill's eyes shot open as he shot up from his bed. His body was drenched in sweat, his bed slightly soaking, as he ran his hands through his hair. I just had a dream of my best friend and I- Bill couldn't even finish that thought.

Bill has had a crush on Richie since he was ten years old, but around middle school was when Richie got more.. mature. He was such a dork and now he was a hot dork. Which only made Bill's feelings harder to hide.

Now bill would have.. dreams of his best friend and himself. Some were just cute ones like dates or just holding hands, maybe even cuddling. But recently he kept having dirty thoughts of his best friend, making it hard to be around him.

Bill felt disgusted with himself afterwards, but he couldn't go back to sleep without thinking of his best friend's lips.. body.. hands. He loved everything about him, he just knew he'd never be able to tell him that because Richie was as straight as they came. And bill? Bill was as gay as they come.

Bill groaned and threw his head back in frustration, starring up at the ceiling. He sighed and shook his head, "You're a fucking douchebag, Richie Tozier. But I love you anyway." Bill turned to his side and shut his eyes, trying to go back to sleep and not dream of his best friend this time.