| f o u r t e e n ; broken hearts |

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
——————————————————-
• T h e - o n l y - s o u n d - b r e a k i n g - t h e -
s i l e n c e - w a s - t h e - t w o - y o u n g -
b r o k e n - b o y s - h e a r t s. •
————————————————
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////

Bill was walking to the carnival, a pit in his stomach, the last time he was here it was richie. He hated that every memory was with him, but he loved each one more and more.

Things between him and the others have been pretty.. different. And of course bill blames himself because of it.

Since Richie came back he couldn't get his thoughts straight. Every time he tried to focus on something his mind would always take him back to Richie. It didn't really help that the clothes he had lend Richie, when he'd sleep over, had still smelt of his cologne.

God, did he love that smell.

But, he pushed those thoughts aside and smiled when his eyes landed on his friends all huddled around something. But then he heard chanting and what looked like Eddie crying into Stanley's chest.

Bill speeded his walking and walked up to Henry, "What's g-going on? Why is Eh-Eddie crying?" Henry tried to pull Bill away from the scene when Bill heard that familiar voice of Richie, swearing.

He turned and saw Richie fighting some boy, his nose bloody and blood spewing from his mouth. Bill ran into the middle and pulled Richie off of the boy, "Richie s-stop!" Richie's eyes met his and for a split second time froze and Bill could see brokenness in his eyes.

But then Richie went for another swing. Henry pulled the other boy away as Bill held onto Richie, shaking his head and determined to not let go until he stopped.

Richie sighed and saw that Eddie was crying, Bill's face was filled with concern, Stanley was also worried holding onto Eddie, all the losers were concerned for Richie and had no idea what even started the fight in the first place.

Just then police sirens came closer and everyone started running in different directions. Bill grabbed Richie's hand and pulled him with him, the others following after.

| Bill's House |

Bill was in the bathroom with Richie, cleaning up his wounds, while the rest of the losers, including Henry, waited downstairs. Luckily Bill's parents weren't home and weren't going to be for another few hours.

Bill sighed as he turned to the sink, "What the h-hell was that b-back there?" He asked, not bothering to look at Richie.

"They were talking about you, Bill. They said you were a-" But Richie didn't dare repeat their awful words. It made him angry just thinking about it, he wanted to kill them for saying such awful things about his Bill, but he wouldn't do anything that could end him up in jail.

Bill turned to him, "W-Why do you do that?" He asked.

Richie furrowed his eyebrows together, "D-Do what, Bill?"

Bill's eyes filled with tears, the confusion and anger swirled in his heart like a fire in the winter breeze. How could Richie be so fucking selfish? To crush his heart into pieces, saying he'd never love him, then come back and make sure it never heals. It wasn't fair, It wasn't fair that after everything his heart still loves him.

"Act like you c-care! A-About me!" Stanley and the others heard Bill's voice from downstairs, all clearly worried about the two being alone when it was clear something had happened between the two. He turned to his girlfriend and wrapped his arm around her waist clearly seeing she was worried too.