| f o u r ; movies |

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
——————————————————-
• T h e - euphoria - o n - B i l l 's - f a c e - w a s
n o t - o n l y - b l i n d i n g l y - b e a u t i f u l -
b u t - s o - b r e a t h t a k i n g - t o - w i t n e s s -
s o - c l o s e l y. •
————————————————
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////

~ B i l l ~

Bill walked with his hands in his pockets, rubbing his hands together to keep warm every now and then, considering there was a sudden cold front that day.

The losers had all agreed to meet up and go to the movies, Richie and Eddie more excited than the others. Bill wasn't going to show up today, but he decided going out would be better than staying in his room with writers block.

Bill saw his friends all standing, waiting by the entrance for him. He speeded up his walking and waved, "H-Hey, guys."

Beverly smiled, "Billy!" She pulled him into a hug, Eddie joining her before they pulled away. Bill chuckled and was about to walk inside with the losers when someone grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

Bill turned his head to see a boy from their class standing there with a smile on his face, his name was Michael, but he was more known as Mike Henderson. "Bill, I've been meaning to talk to you.." he turned and saw Bill's friends standing behind him with crossed arms.

"But I take it you're busy." Bill turned and chuckled lightly, "I've g-got a minute." Mike smiled and nodded, walking away with Bill.

They stopped and mike wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans, sighing in frustration. "I'm sorry- I'm really nervous.."

~ R i c h i e ~

"What do you think their talking about?" Ben asked, Mike leaning on his shoulder. Stanley shrugged and turned to Richie who was carrying a hurt and angry expression. "You good?" Stan asked.

"Fine." Richie lied, turning away from them.

Eddie smiled, "They look cute together." Richie rolled his eyes and started to walk away. He leaned against the building and looked at Bill who was laughing at something Mike said. Richie could feel his heart break, seeing him laugh at someone else's jokes.

Ben walked to Richie and nudged his shoulder, "What's bothering you man?" Richie sighed and shook his head, his hands in his pockets, starring at his feet.

"They are pretty cute, huh?" Ben turned to Bill who was now hugging Mike. He turned back to Richie who was shaking his head, broken at the thought of Bill loving another.

"I think they look gross together." Richie turned to Ben in shock, Ben nodded and leaned against the building with him, now shoulder to shoulder with Richie. "I mean what is he wearing?" Ben chuckled and shook his head, "Bleh!"

Richie chuckled, "Thanks."

Ben smiled, "You should tell him, Richie." Richie turned to Ben with a confused expression, knowing exactly what he was referring to, but scared he was right. "Tell him?"

"Tell Bill. I told Beverly." Richie chuckled and shook his head, "And she's dating Stanley."

Ben rolled his eyes, "Beep, Beep, Richie." Richie apologized and sighed, turning back to Bill who was now walking back to the losers.

"My point is.." Richie looked at Ben, "Getting that off of my chest was the best feeling I could have asked for. And when you really look back at it, it all worked out for the better." Richie smiled, knowing his best friend was trying to cheer him up.