| e i g h t ; second chances |

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
——————————————————-
• w i l l - y o u - g i v e - m e - t h e - h o n o r - o f - a
s e c o n d - c h a n c e •
————————————————
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////

"I love you, Bill." Richie said in between kisses, making his way down Bill's neck. Bill moaned and tugged at Richie's hair, his hands moving down Richie's bare back.

Richie smirked, "You sure you're okay with this? Here?" Bill smiled and looked up, the sky filled with stars as they laid on a soft blanket, just near the edge of the quarry.

Bill nodded, "Yeah. Only you, Richie."

Bill shot up from his bed, drenched in sweat as his heart beat rapidly against his chest. He couldn't believe he had another dream about Richie and himself having sex. Sure he heard kids his age were hormonal, but damn.

He chuckled to himself before reality set it when his eyes fell on a sleeping Henry in his desk chair. His eyes open wide as his mouth fell open, he looked under his covers to see himself sleeping in last nights clothes. That would explain why I'm drenched in sweat.

Bill threw his blanket off of him and started to walk towards Henry, tapping his shoulder as he waited for him to open his eyes.

Henry sat up and groaned in pain as he brought his hand up to his neck, "Fuck, your chair isn't as comfortable as it looks." He complained, now sitting up as Bill walked to the end of his bed.

"Y-You sluh-slept here?" Bill asked, Henry lifting his brow as he found it was pretty obvious considering he was sleeping in his chair.

"No, I came over this morning, saw you were sleeping and decided I'd take a nap in your chair. Nah shit I slept here, Denbrough!" Henry yelled, chucking midway as he stood up and stretched, his butt numb from sleeping on it.

Bill shushed him and ran to his bedroom door, locking it and turning back to him, "You have to be
q-quiet. I-If my duh-dad hears a g-guy up here who isn't wuh-one of m-m-my friends he'll think—" Henry nodded, his smile fell as he took the hint that he wasn't considered one of Bill's friends.

"No, I get it, I'll always be Henry Bowers, just a school bully." Henry walked to Bill's window and opened it, Bill shaking his head as he stopped him from leaving.

"That's not what I m-meant. It's j-just.. he doesn't n-know you l-like I do. He oh-only knows your d-dad." Henry nodded and smiled, reassuring Bill it was okay before he said goodbye and left out the window before Bill could stop him again.

Bill sighed and ran his hand through his hair before jumping at the sound of a knock on his door. If his dad heard Henry, or any guy's voice he didn't recognize or see come in, he'd think the worst and Bill would be the one to get the outcome.

He walked to his door slowly before opening it to see Richie standing there with an apologetic expression. Suddenly Bill remembered what it was that made him go home in the first place and just who brought him home.

"Can I come in, Big Bill?" Bill nodded, a smile on his face as he moved aside for Richie.

Bill locked his bedroom door and turned to him, crossing his arms over his chest as Richie stood awkwardly by his bedroom window.

"I'm sorry.. about yesterday." Richie's apologize sounded sincere, and deep down Bill knew he meant it. But he couldn't just forgive him so easily, he didn't want Richie to end up being another person who hurt him.

"So I g-guess you weren't drunk enough t-to forget what y-you did, b-but you weren't suh-sober enough to remember w-who you were t-there with?" Bill's never struggled with his words around Richie, but he couldn't help but feel things were changing. And he wasn't sure it was a good thing.