| s e v e n ; "date" |

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
——————————————————-
• h e - s t a r e d - u p - i n t o - h I s - beautiful -
b r o w n - e y e s , - y e t - t h e y - w e r e -
never - just - b r o w n - e y e s. -
T h e y - w e r e - t h e - ocean - t h a t - w a s -
Richie, - t h e - waves - t h a t - crashed - a n d -
pulled - Bill - back - in. •
————————————————
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////

Bill could feel himself really nervous now, he was pretending to just show up to Henry's house and wait outside by his bike for the losers to get there.

Not too long after; they showed up in Beverly's car.

Bill smiled and waved as he leaned against silver, his palms starting to get sweaty as he noticed his curly haired friend get out of Beverly's car, beautiful as ever. He could feel his stomach twist in a knot as Richie smiled at him so blissfully, lighting up Bill's dark world as he always had.

He cleared his throat and dug his hands into his pockets, "Hey, guys." Bill's voice came out loud and clear, yet a bit raspy.

The losers smiled and nodded, "Sup, Bill." Ben said for them all as they all looked at Ben when he said it aloud. Bill could feel an awkwardness around them and began to grow nervous, had something happened? Did they want him out of the losers club?

Had they found a replacement?

Mike eyed everyone's expression, including Richie's,  clearly seeing they were all thinking the same thing, as stupid as it kinda was, mike was wondering too. So, he gathered up the courage for them all and decided to get the awkwardness out of the way.

"Okay, I'm just gonna say what everyone is thinking." Mike stated, a sly smile on his face as he exchanged glances with the rest of the losers, only making Bill more nervous than he already was.

"Oh-Okay." was really all he could manage to say.

Mike sighed, "We were talking in the group chat, we don't know if you saw it or not.." Bill nodded and glanced between all of them, their faces sour and their smiles gone, including Richie's.

"Why do you always want to meet us places instead of just going with us?" Mike finally asked, the rest of the losers now looking at Bill, his heart beginning to race.

It wasn't because he was hiding something or anything like that; rather the fact that his friends, his date, was now sorta ganging up on him.

"I-I dunno." Bill answered truthfully. He really didn't see anything wrong with meeting his friends rather than going with them, and if it was such a big deal then he could start going with them.

They sighed, figuring they'd get that answer from him. "Are you hiding something from us, Bill?" Stanley asked, his facial expression had now grown sad and concerned.

Yes there was something Bill was hiding, but those were his demons he wanted locked away into the night, not just things he could stutter about and move on from. His father wasn't a demon he was ready to let out into the world.

"N-No." Bill lied.

Richie clapped his hands and smiled, "Okay, enough with this crap. Let's go have fun, Bill answered us, now if you'll excuse us." Richie grabbed Bill's hand and took him away, the losers all chucking as they shook their heads.

Richie really knew how to get out of an awkward situation, or at least change things from being an awkward situation.

Bill was dragging his feet as Richie pulled him to the side of the house, a smile on Richie's face, but not on Bill's since he was still upset about what just happened back there.