| s i x ; before - 2 |

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
——————————————————-
• R i c h i e - h a d - g r o w n - m o r e - u s e d - t o
t h e - w o r d s - 'see ya!' - t h a n - t h e - w o r d s - 'I love you.'
————————————————
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////

Richie wiped his palms on his jeans and stared at his mirror in pure stress, hoping the outfit he was wearing was good enough for Bill.

He sighed and turned away when he heard his parents going at it again, arguing about some stupid shit that would most likely end with his father leaving and his mother crying as she smoked two packs of cigarettes and got drunk.

Richie grabbed his cellphone and texted the group chat, wanting to get to the party as soon as possible so he could forget about this crappy life and be with Bill.

To; The Loser's Club ❤️

TrashMouth 🤫 : When does the party start?

Haystack 🌾 : I think it's at 8:30?

HomeSchool 👨🏾‍💻: Well it said 8:30, but Beverly said that obviously means 9:30. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Bev 💐 : Obviously! I mean we've been to three parties, each of them we showed up at the exact time they said it started, and we ended up being called losers, remember?

Ed's 🤒 : But we owned the name and become the losers club thanks to Billy!

Stan the Man 💪🏻 : Why, what's up Richie?

TrashMouth 🤫 : Oh, just that I'm ready and I want to get drunk already!

Bev 💐 : Do you guys want me to pick you up already? We can spend the hour together at the quarry.

HomeSchool 👨🏾‍💻 : I'm in. I've been ready, but I was just waiting for you guys.

Stan the Man 💪🏻 : Same here. You sure you don't want me to drive babe?

Ed's 🤒 : Guys! We talked about being romantic in the group chat, remember? It makes us all uncomfortable and weird! So please, stop!

Haystack 🌾 : Chill's Ed's! 😂 You'll get a girlfriend someday.

Ed's 🤒 : I'm good being germ free, thank you, Ben.

TrashMouth 🤫 : Damn, Eddie Spaghetti! You don't gotta be so mean! I call you babe if that makes you feel better babe. 😘

Bev 💐 : Um..

Haystack 🌾 : ....

Stan the Man 💪🏻 : Why hasn't Bill texted? Has anyone seen him today?

Homeschool 👨🏾‍💻 : I was about to ask the same thing.

Bev 💐 : I was just with him a few hours early. He said he'd meet us there.

Ed's 🤒 : Why does he always want to meet us there instead of us just all going together?

TrashMouth 🤫 : Bev, could you pick me up first?

Bev 💐 : Yeah, sure. I'll be there in five. I gotta go guys, I'll see you in a bit!

TrashMouth 🤫 : Me too. Bye!

Haystack 🌾 : Bye.

Homeschool 👨🏾‍💻 : Bye.

Stan the Man 💪🏻 : Bye.