Chapter 1: The Decision

Jisoo's POV

I got up from my seat since Jennie called us for a "special meeting" in the dorm.

"My back hurts from sitting down all day" Chaeyoung stated while stretching. This is the life of k-idols not given a comeback.

We arrived and Jennie was sitting there like a CEO waiting for her team.

"So, what is this all about?" Lisa asked and plopped down on the wooden chair.

"Guys, we don't deserve this. We didn't train for years just to be in his dungeon. I overheard Mr. Yang (YG) and a staff talking about how YG wants us to disband."

We were all at shock except for Jennie. I still couldn't believe that all my hard works will go to waste.

"If it's okay for you all, it's not for me. So, I'm leaving YG for good. Thank you my family."

Jennie stated then hugged us all. No, this can't be happening. My tears suddenly dropped and I could not stop sobbing. I guess this is it.

"Guys, please don't tell Mr. Yang that I overheard it. My excuse is that I want to travel the world and I no longer want to be a K-Idol even if I still want to." 

Jennie stated and I felt that she doesn't want to quit being a K-Idol, it's just that we're stuck at a shitty Entertainment. I'm sorry Jen, you deserve better.

What really broke me the most is that I thought about winning so many daesangs, guesting in tv shows, having successful comebacks, have a world tour, meeting every single one of our fans with these girls.

I just hugged each one of them while bidding goodbye. Everyone had bloodshot eyes because of crying too much.

"Eonnie, don't bid goodbye yet. Can I ask you all a favor?" Lisa stated while trying to fake a smile.

"What is it Lisa-yah?" Jennie smiled and wiped her tears.

"Can we all hangout for a day? Like 24/7? Maybe we could go out and meet our blinks." Lisa could not contain it anymore when she said blinks.

Everbody went back to crying. I'm sorry blinks. Please forgive us.

"A day as Blackpink, A day before we disband. Sure."

After that we did a V-live, us four, together. We didn't say it to blinks. We just a had a Q&A with them. It was like nothing happened. Somebody asked what is the date of the comeback and everyone went quite.

"Ok guys. That's it for tonight. Mr. Yang told us to sleep early since we have an event tomorrow. Good night, i love you all!"

Jennie quickly ended it and her smile turned into a frown. Her smiling eyes became tired eyes. If anyone knows what we're going through right now.

"I'll miss them. I'll miss the way they misheard "majimakchereom" as "majimanchereom". I'll miss the ships, JenChu and ChaeLisa. I'll miss the way our blinks make memes of us and argue about who's the top or the bottom. I'll miss performing with you guys. I'll miss everything I wanted."

We cried and laughed at Jennie's statement. Our blinks mean everything to me. Without them, we wouldn't be here now.

I went to my room and just slept because my tears must have been emptied out by crying all day.