Chapter 2: Bright Mornings

Jisoo's POV

I woke up early cause i smelled pancakes. It's not usual for us to cook something on the morning since we're too lazy to get up.

I washed my face and tied my hair in a bun before going downstairs. If you're wondering what I'm wearing right now, it's a pink shirt, a white pajama with dinosaurs printed on it, paired with my bunny slippers.

I greeted them good morning and they did the same. I noticed that the house was pretty bright looking than before. Is it because they opened the curtains?or is it because of their smiles?

Jennie was teaching Lisa on the right measurements of the ingredients on how to make pancakes. Chaeyoung was decorating the pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and whipped cream. I decided to make coffee for us 4.

I made sure that I made the right taste and texture. Jennie wants black coffee. Lisa likes macchiato. Chaeyoung doesn't mind as long as it is sweet. While me, I like cappuccino.

I got the usual mugs we use daily. I poured down the coffee. Then, i put the mugs on a black tray.

I pretended to be a waitress and told them that their order arrived. We all laughed in unison and I sat down next to Jennie and in front of me was Lisa.

I took a bite of the pancakes and it was so delicious. Lisa watched our reactions and she was satisfied by it. I can see Lisa being a chef, the same as her step father.

I glanced at Jennie and she was taking pictures of the food. I can see her being a blogger.

"Smile!" Jennie said which made us all look at the camera and posed quickly.

Chaeyoung was stuffing her cheeks with pancakes. She was not even chewing it. She kept getting more and more pancakes.

Me and Jen looked at each other and laughed at Chae's cuteness.

After that, Chae washed the dishes, while Jen and Lisa were on their phones.

I went upstairs and took a shower. I did my morning skin care routine and changed into new clothes. I wore a gray oversized hoodie, black trackpants, paired with brown Timberlands.

I combed my hair and applied minimal makeup. Since I was using the color pink for my lips these days, I decided to go for a plum red tint.

I lightly curled my light brown hair and pulled the my phone that was plugged since last night. I ran downstairs and saw all of them sitting on the couch already prepared to go out.

"How long have you been waiting for me?" I asked them.

Jennie looked at me and replied, "30 minutes."

My mouth just went 'oh' and they all stood up and went outside. I was the last one to go. I checked the house, locked the door and went inside the car.