Chapter 10: Cold

Jisoo's POV

I stayed with Yoongi since I felt dizzy enough to walk to Taehyung. Everyone was on the floor asleep except for me. Taehyung was sleeping peacefully. He doesn't look like an evil bitch when he does.

I checked the time and it was already 6AM. My eyes were slowly closing until I fell asleep.

"Should I slap her?"

Taehyung said while everyone was looking at me.

Namjoon then widened his eyes at Taehyung and pointed at me.

Taehyung looked at me slowly and made the peace sign.

"I can see that you're already awake."

Taehyung said while giving me an Advil and a cup of water.

Hangover sucks.

I stood up slowly and grabbed the advil and the water while thanking him.

He just nodded. We were still on the same position. Except for Namjoon and Taehyung.

All of us who are sitting down were awake yet nobody has the motivation to stand up.

Yoongi whispered something to me. I forgot that the position we slept on last night didn't changed.

"Come with me to the salon."

I scrunched my eyebrows at him. First of all, why would I join him we're not even that close. Second, I'm going to the salon with a guy? No way.

Yoongi noticed that I was about to disagree.

"Don't worry. It's a private salon that BangPD made just for us."

I just nodded my head as an answer. He showed me his gummy smile and it almost shined brighter than the sun

We all went home and bid Chanyeol, Jennie, and Sehun goodbyes. I hugged Jennie and told her to keep in touch with me. She said that her and Chanyeol will explore the world while Sehun will come with them as a third wheel but maybe not now since EXO's schedule is a bit hectic.

Poor Sehun.

We all went home. Jin was driving since he fetch us. He didn't come since he had to do some shooting for a new ad.

"I didn't knew that the worldwide handsome has become Bangtan and Jisoo's personal driver."

Jin exclaimed which made us laugh.

"We're finally here!"

Hoseok exclaimed while stretching. Probably because of sitting down for a while. The city is kind of far away from here.

Yoongi put something on my pocket. It's his phone number. Oh I remember I have to come with him to the salon.

I saved his number and set his contact name to Sugums.

To: Sugums
I'll change my clothes first.

Yoongi got the message and he nodded at me.

I ran to my dorm and went to the kitchen to drink water.

I went upstairs and took a shower and changed into a new set of clothes. I wore a black crop top, with ripped denim jeans, paired with white shoes.

I texted Yoongi that I was on my way to their dorm.

To: Sugums
I'm Omw.

From: Sugums
K.

Did he just replied k to me?

I hurried my way to their dorm and found Yoongi already ready to go out. He was wearing a white shirt, black jeans, paired with white shoes. He also wore a snapback which made him much more hotter.

What? I got to admit it. We all know he is.

He looked at my outfit.

"You're wearing that? Too revealing."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Is he my boyfriend? No.

I glared at him.

"Aish nevermind. Let's go."

Yoongi dragged me towards his car and drove off. He's so cold.