Chapter 5: Disbandment

Jisoo's POV

"I'm leaving, Mr. Yang. I don't want to become a K-Idol anymore. I'm sorry."
Jennie said and bowed to him.

He let out a deep sigh and handed us papers to sign for our disbandment. I was hesitating if I should sign it or not, the same for them.

But i had no choice but to do so. After signing. We also resigned officially at YG Entertainment.

We went our separate ways. I contacted my mother and told her that I left YG. She was shocked at first but later on accepted it.

I ended the call and searched for dorms. After hours of searching, I finally found one, it was Hannam The Hill.

It was the only dorm available here so I had no choice but to rent it. It was beautiful and peaceful since only people who lives here can enter.

I carried my stuff and went to my room. It was big and cozy. I plan on decorating this next week.

I plopped down to the nearest chair and grabbed my phone while going to Naver to know about the news. #BLACKPINKDISBANDMENT was trending. There were positive and negative comments as usual.

I turned off my phone and went downstairs to cook since I haven't eaten. Their were no supplies so I just drank water. Diet, eh?

I checked my phone, again. I logged out of @blackpinkofficial on instagram and made my own account @kimjisoo.

Dalgom is at my mom's house for today because mom wants me to relax after what happened but she told me that after this day, she will bring Dalgom here.

I took a shower and changed my clothes. I wore a navy blue jersey with 03 printed on it, navy blue shorts, paired with brown timberlands. I also wore a mask so that people will recognize me less.

I locked the door and proceeded to go to the mini grocery store but I saw 7 men wearing casual clothes. I couldn't see their faces since i was hurrying up.

"Jisoo."

I stopped walking but I didn't turn around because that voice was too familiar. It was surely him.

I continued walking and arrived fastly since I fastened my steps to avoid the awkwardness.

I grabbed food supplies and also snacks since I get hungry easily. I paid the cashier and got the bags of food.

I was planning to go another way so that I can avoid them but this place is still new to me. But I still went to the other way to avoid them.

I was walking and suddenly I was lost. I wanted to go back but my feet was hurting. I didn't shout for help because I may disturb the people here.

I sat down in frustration and just ate my snacks angrily. I haven't eaten, my group just disbanded, he lives here. What a great day it is.

"Miss, you seem lost. May I help you?"
A tall guy wearing a mask with an all-black outfit asked.

I kicked his balls and ran as fast as I can. He was grumbling in pain and I felt guilty so I ran back.

"Why did you do that? My only intention was to help you."
He said while holding his you know.

"Sorry. I thought you're a kidnapper I couldn't see your face and you're wearing an all-black outfit." I honestly said.

He let out a deep chuckle and smiled. Wow, his dimple looks cute.

"Apology accepted but you need to do me a favor."

I lifted my brow and looked at him seriously.

"Come to our dorm." He said calmly.

"And no, I'm not a criminal or whatever you think of me."

He lifted this two hands in surrender. I agreed to do it but I told him that I need to go home first to put my groceries and to change my clothes. He agreed so now we're on my dorm.

"Oh. That's why you were lost. You're new here right?" He asked while looking around my messy room.

"Obviously." I said while rolling my eyes. He just chuckled.

I went upstairs and changed into a new pair of clothes. I wore a white long sleeve, a denim skirt, paired with black sandals.

I went downstairs and overheard Chamchoon? Namjohn? Namjoon talking to someone on the phone.

"I'm here on a girl's dorm. She was lost so I offered her a walk."

"Come back before lunch. Make sure to bring her here without anyone seeing you both."

Then I heard a beeping line. I quickly hid but it was too late since Namjoon saw me.

"Wanna join lunch with us?" He asked.

I nodded my head since I'm too lazy to cook.

-
Everyone was looking at me. I felt uncomfortable so Namjoon tapped my shoulder and smiled to reassure me that it's okay. I smiled back.

"I'm pretty sure y'all know her." Namjoon said and all of them nodded their heads.

"Did you really disband for real?" Jimin asked.

I nodded my head and faked a smile. He pouted, which was cute.

"Stop pouting, it's our destiny. Maybe something good will come up." I said and his frown turned upside down.

I know all of them since I was an ex-trainee at BigHit Ent. Jimin grabbed my hand and ran to the kitchen. The others also followed.

Jimin offered me a chair next to him. He also put food on my plate. Back then, he was my closest friend. We basically do everything together. Unfortunately, it ended since I left BigHit.

I can't help but space out since I was thinking too much. Taehyung snapped his fingers at me and that annoyed me.

Me and Taehyung didn't get along well since he keeps teasing, annoying, and pranking me. I held grudge at him, until now.

He just laughed and I rolled my eyes since he's laughing. Everything he do annoys me. His existence is annoying!

I finished lunch and told them that I should get going since I have to find a new job to sustain myself and also my family.

We bid our goodbyes. I closed the door and started walking. I felt someone grabbed my hand and I was surprised.

It was him.

"Come back to BigHit. Become a trainee again. I'll convince BangPd-nim to let you in." He said seriously while looking at my eyes.

I laughed sarcastically and he gave me a confused look.

"What for? For me ruining my career just for you again while you keep wasting my money on that other girl? No thanks." I said while holding back the tears but it kept falling.

"Look that was 6 ye—"

"Yes. That was 6 years ago. But you didn't know what I went through. I lost my career. I lost my friends. I lost people's respect for me. I lost my family for 1.5 years, and most of all, I lost you. I was so miserable that time. I picked you over my career, that was a week before I should've debuted. Only to know that you've been cheating on me. I was a complete idiot for believing that when I pick you over all of them, It'll get better since we both are together but you made it worse. So yes, it was 6 years. 6 fucking years for me to get over you, and you will come back just to ruin it, again?"

I looked at him and he looked down on the floor as if it was something interesting. I wiped my tears and ran towards home.