Chapter 8: Beers With The Enemy And His Friends

Taehyung's POV

I never saw this side of Jisoo. The fun one, the one I always wanted to hangout with.

We're walking on the streets of Seoul barefooted. I put both of our shoes in the basket.

We found a 24/7 convenience store and ordered Ramen. Jisoo slurped it all up in one sip.

While me, I was waiting for it to warm a bit since it's too hot.

While waiting, I took a stolen pic of her. She was slurping the remaining parts of the ramyeon. Cute.

I slurped all mine up and she clapped her hands like a little child.

"This is so delicious."

She said while munching her food. Her mouth was full because of it. I wiped her mouth and gave her water which she accepted.

"Thanks."

We stood up and waited for a taxi. She did the taxi dance while I did the same. Cameras were all over us. Before people can even get near to us, we opened the taxi door quickly and entered.

We looked at each other and laughed in sync. We tried to catch our breaths but every time we look at each other, we end up laughing again.

"Where to maam and sir?" The taxi driver said.

"Any chill bars in here please."

Taehyung said and smiled. The driver turned on the aux cord and 'Fake Love' played. We jammed along, including the driver. We didn't realize that we have arrived at our destination.

The driver said that it's free since we are Jisoo and Taehyung. I think his name was Baekhyun? It sounded like that.

We entered the bar and it had neon lights inside, people drinking, it's not so crowded it's a perfect place for chilling.

Taehyung did a handshake with a tall guy. He was good looking.

"It's been a long time, my friend."

Tae said and hugged him. The tall guy looked at me from head to toe and I couldn't help to get uncomfortable. Taehyung noticed it and he moved next to me immediately.

"Jisoo? From blackpink? Oh my goodness."

The tall guy said and jumped up and down while squealing. It made everyone look at him weirdly considering that he has a cold aura.

I smiled awkwardly and nodded my head for confirmation. He almost fainted luckily a guy caught him from behind.

"Bro, you're acting like a girl. Everyone is looking at you like you're some kind of unknown specie."

A tall guy, again said. Why are there so many tall guys in here. They're circling around me.

"Im Sehun. By the way, his name is Chanyeol. Please forgive him for misbehaving since he has a crush on your senior, Sandara."

Sehun explained how Chanyeol cried when they disbanded. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Please, send my regards to Dara. I'm begging you, Jisoo."

Chanyeol went on his knews and I pulled him back up since I don't want to grab people's attention.

"I left YG but I'm pretty sure I can text her."

I said and smiled bitterly thinking about our disbandment awhile ago. Chanyeol jumped over Sehun's back and danced wildly.

We all laughed at him and got a free drink. Chanyeol owns this bar, they visit here every Friday and Saturday.

We sat down and talked. Everything was good until one of us got drunk.

"I miss Seungri."

Sehun cried and Chanyeol comforted him. But later on, Chanyeol started crying.

"I miss Dara"

He was sobbing. Sehun patted his back and they looked at each other before passing out.

Me and Taehyung just looked at them and sighed since we have to get them upstairs. We can't just leave them here you know, fans may come here and take pictures of them.

Taehyung got Chanyeol on his back while I had Sehun. Since I'm small, I only dragged him upstairs.

"Why isn't the elevator working? Fuck."

We looked at each other and heaved a sigh. After a little while of taking these giants, we arrived.

We dropped them in the floor while we both lied down the bed. We were trying to catch our breathes.

I stood up and looked around the room. Taehyung just looked at me while opening his legs, shit just got intense.

Okay back to the room. The room was nice. The city's lights were visible by the window, a huge window. Oh did I mention that we're on the 19th floor? I was too busy looking at the lights that I didn't notice that there was a girl sitting on the window.

The girl looked at me and before I realized who it was. I shouted which made Taehyung stood up and the two drunk giants wake up.