Chapter 7: Sunset

Jisoo's POV

"Hey! Wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my arms out. Where are we?

"You really are a heavy sleeper. I even yanked you hair just to wake you up!"

He is right. I am. Did he really yanked my precious hair? That bitch.

I chased him but I can't catch up to him since he's too fast. Poor me who has small legs.

I turned around and looked at the car and notice that we are far from it.

"Tae! Where are you going? We're very far from the car and my legs hurt."

I whined and sat down in the middle of the road. I'm pretty certain that their are no people in here because this place has been abandoned since everyone thought that aliens live here. No lies.

Taehyung came running to me and laid down next to me. I also did the same. Pretty stupid right?

He grabbed something in his pocket, a phone. He played a song and placed his phone between us.

'We'll do it all,
Everything
On our own.'

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

'We don't need
Anything
Or anyone.'

I opened my eyes and admired the trees and the sky.

'If I lay here,
If I just lay here.

I looked at Taehyung and he was already looking at me while singing.

'Would you lie with me and just forget the world?'

He sang— no. He said.

He stood up and grabbed my hand while running, again.

"Taehyung, my legs hurt."

I said honestly and he looked at me worriedly.

"Piggy back ride since you're a pig when eating?"

I jumped at his back while hitting the top of his head. Serves you right bitch.

We both laughed it off and I can smell his perfume. It smelled manly. It melted me.

And after 20 minutes of him walking while me having a piggy back ride session, we have finally arrived at the destination.

It was breathtaking. I took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram.

 I took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram

Taehyung set up a picnic. We sat on a checkered red and white cloth. I grabbed the wooden basket and opened the bottle of wine, while he grabbed the two wine glass.

"Cheers to that!"

We lifted our glasses and did a cheers. We immediately drank it and my face turned meh because of the taste. He laughed at me and took a sip.

"Thank you for taking me here. It's so beautiful and I never thought a place like this would exist."

I said honestly and smiled at him and he did the same.

He grabbed his phone and played a song, again. I'm not complaining though, his playlist kinda matches mine.

'All the pretty girls in the world, but I'm in this space with you.'

We sang our hearts out and drank the wine until it's fully finished.