Chapter Four

A/N I lied in the last chapter this wasn't set just after s5 ep22 i'm a horrible person for giving false hope. yeah um, it's set after it was set just after s5 ep21 and before s5 ep22. don't hate me pls

I fall asleep not long after Sammy's finished talking and when I wake, Dean is asleep on the ground and Sammy is asleep on the other bed. As I sit up, grief hits me and I run to the bathroom where I throw up the little food I had inside of me. I sink against the locked toilet door as sobs begin to escape me, eventually turning into muffled screams.

"God Mom, why did you have to leave me? I can't handle all of this. you're my mom you're supposed to be here for me. Oh God." I sob, proceeding to throw up once again.

I finally manage to get my breathing under control and wipe the tear streaks from my face with shaking hands and pale fingers before unlocking the door and walking into the room with Sam and Dean staring at me from the table, Dean with a bottle of beer in his hand. I look at the clock on the wall and notice the light outside before I realise it's morning.

"It's a bit early for alcohol isn't it?" I ask, forcing a smile onto my face.

"That hasn't stopped me before, it sure as hell won't stop me now." Dean tells me, letting out a small chuckle.

"Alright, Annie, we're gonna find the son of a bitch that killed your mom so you can sleep at night instead of crying in the bathroom." Sammy tells me and it takes all of my strength not to cry into his shoulder right at that very moment.

I nod my head softly and he walks outside for a moment to get some air away from the stuffy room.

"Listen Annie, there's something you need to know. We have to trap Lucifer in his cage and to do that, I- we could lose our brother. Sammy has had to consume enormous amounts of demon blood to get him strong enough to cater for Lucifer being inside of him. Sam could be trapped in hell with Lucifer." Dean tells me and I feel a lump in my throat.

"Then we'll just have to make sure that doesn't happen." I manage to say quietly as Sam walks in through the door.

"Let's go find the creep that killed your mom." Dean says, giving me a 'don't say anything' look. I nod once again and wonder, how long do I have left to spend with my brother?

After looking around, Sam and Dean notice my tiredness and send me back to the motel to sleep while they continue hunting. I shower, eat and finally fall asleep. It must have been a couple of hours later that I was woken by Sam and Dean telling me we were moving on. Another step closer to losing my new found brother. I don't know how I can deal with this, I've finally gotten to know my dads side of the family and it's going to be ripped away from me.

"Did you find it?" I ask, yawning.

"Yeah, it's dead." Dean tells me bluntly as Sam rolls his eyes.

"Don't worry, it's not coming back Annie." Sammy reassures me. But what if Sam doesn't come back. I can't lose everyone in such a short time. I can't cope. I can't breathe. I can't see.

The loss of vision was my last thought as I slipped out of consciousness into a crumpled heap on the floor.

A/N second authors note in a chapter ew, I'm sorry. Umm, I hope you his like this, I'm getting support and that makes me feel happy so um yeah, thanks you guys!! Really sorry about the whole episode mix up thing, it's sorted now and I gave you a chapter in less than 5 days which is some sort of record for me! So yeah, enjoy

Love Beth