chapter four

I turned around to see Tyler?

"oh Hey Tyler when did you get here!?" I say really confused because I thought he was on tour.

"I just got here when Thalia came from Starbucks and I'm spending a few weeks here but anyways where do you think your going with out giving me a hug?" he said opening his arms for me to enter. I go up and give him a tight squeeze and then I let go but the only problem was that he didn't we stood there for a good minute and a half before he finally let go.

"so where are you off to?" he said following me down the stairs.

"only to my house I'm just gonna take a nap I'm tired as hell"i say as we leave the house.

"oh well I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to Chipotle for some lunch but now I see you're gonna take a nap so never mind ill see you later when you awake from your beautiful slumber" he said the last few lines dramatically and heading to a nice shinny black all Mustang. i was debating weather to take a nap or to go because I'm starving well you can't go to sleep on an empty stomach right?.

"yeah I'll just go with you" I said he smiled and opened the passengers door for me. I got in he then closed it and went over to the drivers side he got in himself and we took off to Chipotle we drove listing to issues the band he was in. When we arrived there was a few girls no older than fifteen or sixteen whispering and laughing and then walked over to us. they seem to recognize him after all, issues isn't that big but they are out there and we where in Texas after they took pictures and got an autograph from him one girl came over to me she had blond hair a pretty little face but she looked like she could only be about 14 or 15.

"hey are you and Tyler dating?"the young child asked me. I looked at Tyler who was giggling at her question.

"no why do you ask?"I asked her

"oh I'm just wondering because he could do so much better like me for instance." she said with a smirk across her face I was about five seconds away from slapping the little bitch but Tyler grabbed my waist and pulled me away I got lose and went towards her but then something really unexpected happened Tyler grabbed my face and kissed me I quickly pulled away. I glanced at the little girl that was red as a tomato and walked away with her little gang of friends who was mad all so. after a few minutes and the little girls where out of sight I looked back up at Tyler who was still holding me by the waist.

"what was that for?"I asked

"I didn't want you beating the shit out of my fans so I improvised and had no other choice but don't worry it didn't mean anything." he said and let go to order his food i followed and did the same.

** Andy's P.O.V **

I decided to go to Chipotle a little bit after Bella went home I borrowed one of Thailas cars cause I don't have mine right now I got a ride with Brandon and every one else. when I got there i quickly looked inside really fast and seen something i really wish i hadn't I had to take another look to see if I seen it correctly and yeah I did, I seen Bella and Tyler kissing in front of some little girls that looked really mad. I decided to go to subway hopefully I don't see my best friend kissing my ex or something I don't even know why I'm getting all worked up over this like she isn't mine, I really want her to be but I'm just to ugly with this big ugly mole above my lip I'm surprised anyone would be attracted to this. I thought to my self all the way to subway which was a few blocks over.

** BELLA'S P.O.V **

we finally got our food and ended up eating there we ate and talked about random things from his tour and who he toured with Thalia and I met some of them but I haven't talked to them in a while maybe Thalia has? I don't really know once we where done we left and went back to the house when we got there Tyler went to Thaila's house where everyone was at and I went to mine where I could finally go to sleep. I walked up to and into my room and collapsed on to my bed into an instant slumber.

"ohhh Andy don't stop"i said as Andy was picking up speed sliding him self in and out with every second picking up the pace quicker and quicker after about 20 minutes he finally collapses on top of me with exhaustion we lay there for a while I never want this feeling to end.

I then awake from my dream I looked at the time it was only 6:30 I get up and walked down stairs to see it was still empty no one seemed to come in I walked over to put on a sweater and beanie and then put on a pair or random vans and walked out the door. I walked over to Thalia's house i walked inside to see everyone sitting down in her living room even some other guys that I recognized. One of the four newly faces was Torey one of my closest cousins and the other two was Thalia's other cousins Connor and kian (like kean) they where twins but they where hot fucking twins Connor had short brown hair that was massy and his lip was pierced. Kian's  hair was bleached and his roots where showing he styled it and it was bomb as shit but he had a nose ring. the other guy i didn't recognize he had a lip ring like Connor and his hair was cut short but he still looked hot he was sitting next to Torey. they all turned around and looked at me Torey got up and ran over to me.

"Bella I haven't seen you in ages give me a fucking hug bitch"she said hugging me tightly and then letting me go to introduce her little friend turns out his name was jack and he was gay but one of those hot gays ya know? anyways I interpreted there little move so they told me to "shut the fuck up" or Thalia and benn did and then laughed I sat there awkwardly next to Andy who made it even more awkward with every shift he made finally the movie came to an end.

"hey lets go out to eat cause km starving" Thalia and Hayden said every one else all knotted in agreement. We all got up and went out to eat. every one bunching into cars. finally we all got to hooters where I guess everyone wanted to go eat I have no idea why but I guess so. We walked in and quickly found a spot but they had to push three tables for all of us to fit together surprisingly there was only a few other people here besides us but we managed to all get seated we all ordered our food as we waited we all talked about music and bands and other stuff that we liked after a while of waiting our food finally came we all started eating with all the guys checking out all the waitress and finished eating.

"yeah hi we would like the check please?"I asked a waitress the guys where checking out all so

"yeah ill bring it in just a minute" she said and took off walking towards the cashier person when she came back the food and every thing was 145$ Thalia and I split half and half she paid half and I paid the other after all of the guys offered to but it was our treat considering that we get paid hundreds of dollars a week. we all said our good byes once we got back to the house and every one left besides my cousin, brother and Thalia's cousin Torey and her friend jack. I went back to my house where we just watched movies and then later on went to Thalia's house to see what she was doing.

"ayee what are you doing?" I say as I entered the cold house of Thalia's

"oh you know just being a feen and watching a movie"she said snuggling into her blanket and pillows by herself

"oh well I was bored and seeing what you wanted to do but your just doing that and I'm just gonna go clean my house, take a bath and then got sleep so I guess ill see ya tomorrow wait where is Connor, kian and Tyler?"i asked

"oh Tyler is sleeping in his room and i don't know con and kiki are they just asked if they could borrow my car to go some where and i told them to go ahead but that was like two hours ago wait should i be worried"she said

"well they are big boys but maybe you should call them just in case"i told her

"okay ill call them later"she said and went back to her movie I said good night and I went to my house leaving Torey over there knowing she would want to stay i went back to my house and picked up a bit, washed my dishes from this morning, took a nice hot bath thinking about every thing that happened to day from the cooking food for myself to playing with Andy on x-box to Tyler kissing me to the dream I had and then the dinner well I have a long day tomorrow I better go to sleep I whisper to my self and slowly close my eyes before I knew it I was out like a light.