chapter five

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my name. The only problem was that I didn't recognize the voice but then again its kinda early in the morning so I'm just used to Thalia waking me up.

"BELLLLLLAAAAA"

"WHAT"

"are you coming?"

"where are we going?"

"we're going to the store to pick up some stuff you guys forgot the other day are you coming or not?"

"yeah give me a second and don't fucking leave" i yell as I quickly put on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt and ran to the bathroom to bush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun, I threw on some slippers and ran out the door turns out it was Kian saying my name. Thalia and Connor was waiting in the car about ready to pull out until she saw us.

"fuck, it took guys forever"  Bella yelled when we got in to the car.

" I know she took forever and I didn't want to leave her" kian said next to me.

"awee how sweet now lets go"Connor said annoyed Thalia turned on issues not only because her cousin was in it but she really loved the band. we drove all the way to the store with Thalia shouting the words like she was a at a concert.

" catch me running around the town if you can my hart on my sleeve with the world in my hands

where do we go where do we stand? you dream but never move so don't be mad when I do

patiently waiting to give up every thing I got start thinking about my future at the number one spot

my friends think they lost but I'm still the same me"

Thalia sang until we got to cub foods where we just snatched up lots and lost of food considering how many guys would be coming over with maybe a few more people and big appetites I was thinking of inviting some of the neighbors that are our age or the cool ones at least. Finally we got some random chips, beans, some random ass other foods and Thalia wanted to get some candy like gushers, fruit roll ups, foot by the foot,and other gummy stuff like that finally we where done and went back to my place to set up and start cooking. all most half way through the process benn came out of no where with Tyler and Dave they started putting shit up like the tiki torches, lights, chairs, tables, and putting floaty things in the pool. We finally got done with the food and every thing else and then our guest started to arrive every one but a few people has a girlfriend/boyfriend.

"this is bomb who made it?" Hayden said excitedly

"thank you and I did" Bella and benn said at the same time then they glared at each other and laughed.

We all had a good time it started to get dark and every one still was having a good time Thalia and I decided to have a bon fire. We sat around the bon fire telling scary stories that we've experienced or heard. later on some people left cause they had work the next morning but some stayed Thalia pulled out a few bottles and every one started drinking even me later that night eveyone turned out to be hammered and drunk as fuck, i ended up not getting that drunk just a little buzzed. So I thought that we would all stay the night here or at Thaila's house.

"aye bae leggo home now, oh shit we're all ready here"i heard Thalia say as she walked into the gate that leads into her back yard, I wonder who she was talking to but when I looked she was all ready gone.

"okay you guys are gonna stay the night half of you go inside and the other half follow me" i yelled but they where too fucking drunk so they could barely even walk. I got up and picked Dave, benn, Connor, kian, torey and brought them into thalias house or at least into the house one by one I had to bring Andy, Brent, Hayden, torey and Brandon into mine which was a little easier cause I was just right there I put every one into the living room and finally I put Andy on the good couch he said a few things but i didn't pay any attention i lay him on the couch and gently kissed him on the for head he was so cute while sleeping. I went into my room, took a shower and changed my clothes and I finally lay in bed.