chapter sixteen

"Hey guys okay you all know my number text me or call me if anything goes wrong" I say as we went our separate ways Andy close behind

"Hey Bella I'm gonna come with you I wanna help you pick out clothes"he says

"Okay"I say and we head to the first store which was H&M we lurked around for a bit bought a few thing and went on we ended up buying a lot of things from high heels to make up and I even bought Andy some stuff until we realized we where hungry we walked over to Chipotle where we met Thalia, Torey, Tyler the twins a jack they had a lot of bags themselves.

"I like the way you guys think"I say as I get Andy and I a chipotle burritos.

"What do you mean?"storey says as she bites down on her burrito

" Well cause we all ended up here with out telling each other"I say

"Um okay I love chipotle and we happen to bump into these guys and decided to come here then you came here out of no where"Thalia says as she took a sip I'd her pop

"Oh well my bad so we gonna go after this?"I say

"Actually no I want to go by a new pair of shoes and a long bored"Thaila says

"Yeah I wanna go with her"storey says

"Well I guess we all going but let me go put my stuff in the car cause I don't wanna carry this shit" I say as i get up.

"How will you find us?" Thalia ask

"I'll text or call or just come with me"I say and every body ended up putting there shit in the cars there was little spot where their bags would be and with that we all walked back inside. we walked inside and walked around trying to find the vans store or zumiez we walked around the mall for a while until we spotted spencers we went in there cause they usually have some good stuff in there. I ended up buying some shirts, a wallet, and some belts.

"Hey you know where zumiez is by the way I'm trying to get a long bored"I ask the lady behind the desk

"Um yeah there is one down stairs and a few stores over that way"she says as she points to the left.

"Okay thanks"I say and we leave

"Hurry Bella we still have to get ready for you birthday dinner"torey says I had completely forgot about my birthday again.

"Okay well we better hurry"I say as I check the time and seen it was only 5:30.

"TOREY ITS ONLY FIVE THIRTY WHY ARE YOU IN A RUSH!?"I kind of yelled cause she was speed walking a head and we didn't need to be ready until 7:30. I finally caught up to her and she looked at me like she was worried about something.

"What's wrong?"I ask her but she didn't say anything

"Well we will talk about this later common"I say as we walked into zumiez we checked out the long boards and I got a nice plain one with different color wheels storey got a purple one and Thalia got a red and black one. We all so got two penny boards finally we where done I decided to forget the extra pair of shoes and went to the car on out way out I just so happen to look to the right and spotted the most beautiful pair of high heels I've ever seen and I immediately walked in a went to find then after five minutes of looking i found the black pair of high heels with a bow going across it in my size and I walked over to the casher and bought them then I walked back out to see every one sitting on one of those couches close by.

"Finally let's go now"torey says as she got up slowly like really slow but I shook it off and we walked to the cars. We drove back to my house I walked in a long with every one else and went some where to try on there clothes. Andy came with me to my room and I ended up changing in the bath room while he changed in my room I put on a black cocktail dress with my new high heels and I walked out to Andy wearing a white shirt and some black plants a long with a pair of vans he put on a pair of glasses and might I say he looked sexy as hell in them.