chapter fifteen

"whats wrong?"I ask Andy holding me

"I don't know you tell me you're the one who was freaking out and I got scared and didn't know what to do"he says still holding me

"oh shit really did jack wake up?"I ask cause he was the only other person who was here

"no or I don't know he didn't get up or anything"he says

"oh okay well I'm sorry I woke you up"i say

"oh you didn't I was awake watching a movie and I heard you call my name and then you started screaming loudly maybe jack is just a heavy sleeper"

"okay well you wanna stay here with me?"I ask

"Yeah let me just go get the movie I was watching cause I was really into it and while I'm at it I'll grab a few blankets so I can make a bed on the floor"he says as he let me go and walks over to the door.

"I was talking about laying with me in my bed so you don't have to sleep on my hard floor"I say

"Ohhh okay but I still want the movie" he says as his voice fades a little as he walks down the stairs.

"can I ask you something?"he says as he walk into the room with a CD case in his hand

"yeah what's up?"I say as I sit up

"why was you screaming? did you have a bad dream or something?"

"yeah I had a really bad dream that if it really happened I'd be dead"i say as rub the tired out of my eyes

"oh okay well I'm right here nothing will happen to you, nothing will ever happen to you as long as I'm with you okay?"he says as he jumps into the spot next to me.

"Okay what movie is it?"I ask as I get comfortable

"Just watch"he says all we did was watch previews for like five minutes until it was time to press play it ended up being "I am legend" with will smith.

"Ohh this movie oh yeah this movie is pretty good"I say as I lay on my side facing the window

"Oh yeah you wanna start it over or can I watch bit where I left off cause it was getting pretty scary" he says

"Yeah go ahead I'm just gonna go to sleep or try and sleep"I say

"Okay goodnight"he says and plays the movie. I listened to it until the part he had to kill his dog now that was sad it kind of made me want to get a dog thinking it made me fall asleep slowly and then I actually did.

**NEXT DAY**

I wake up to an arm around me after realizing who it was I slowly got out of his grip and went to my closet to grab a pair of black shorts and a black shirt and a pair of socks and walked over to my bathroom to change, brush my teeth and Hair. I walked out and find a shirtless Andy rubbing his eyes. I couldn't help but stare at him. His messy hair went perfectly with his body. He was just so perfect that I don't know what to do with myself. I'm so glad I met him wait what am I saying he's not even mine....yet.

"Hey" he says as he pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Yo well get dressed cause I need to go buy some clothes and some shoes" I say as I walk passed him.

"Okay" he says as he grabs his shirt from the floor. I walk out and walk to the kitchen and then i hear whispering so I walk in and..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" all most every one I know was all stuffed into my kitchen from my parents to Thalia's parents to the my close friends to the friends I had just met.

"What?"I say

"Today, today is your birthday did you forget?"my mom said as she came up to me

"Um no its not my birthday is next week"I say trying to be serious to see what she says cause I had completely forgot that my birthday was today

"No its not Bella its today I'll even show you your birth certificate" she says as she digs a little in her bag

"Okay okay okay today is my birthday god i just wanted to see what you'd say god but min where's dad?"I ask getting some waffles

" Oh he'll be here later he said he had to finish up some paper work"my mom said as she sat down. My dad was a high school teacher for some school in our home town.

"Hey Bella happy birthday"says one of my friends I haven't seen in a really long time.

"Oh my god Maria is that you ohhh my goddd how you been"I say as I hug her really tight

"Oh yeah its me and I've been good"she says

"Oh that's good and who are you?"I ask the guy next to her

"Oh sorry Bella this is mark my boyfriend"she says as she grabs his hand

"Oh well its nice to meet you mark my name is Bella"I say as I shake his hand

"Hello Bella" he says as he kindly shakes my hand I go around eating my waffles and meeting every one who had came. I hung out with every one and talked until my mom said it was time to leave.

"Okay thanks meg for inviting us so we will see you later at the dinner and happy birthday Bella" says maria and her bf mark.

My mom cleaned up every thing and got ready to leave her self.

"Okay honey well I'll come and pick you up later around 7:30 and wear something nice you can bring along your little friends too oh and your dad will be here by then "she says as she kisses me and leaves.

"Awww Bella still gets kisses by her mommy"says storey

"Shii I still get kisses and she called me honey bitch"I say and laugh every one else laughed with me. Andy, Thalia, Torey, Tyler, the twins and jack where still in the house we all got ready and went to to mall just to go shopping but now that I remembered today was my birthday and my parents where taking me out to eat I guess that I can buy a good dress cause my mom and dad are assess when it comes to dressing up for a dinner they all ways want me to look casual. We got ready and left half where in my car the other half was in Thalias.

Okay so I know this is terrible but here it goes another update soon.

Question

what grade are you in?

Freshman .-.