Chapter six

"Ahahahahah Tyler does have a nice ass and torey boobs are huge ew okay I don't wanna see any more your blinding me"

jack said pushing the phone away we sat in front of the TV for about a half an hour and then the twins came down.

"hey can I borrow your car?"kian asked

"for?" Thalia said

"cause we have to go to Starbucks" Connor said

"you have to?"I asked

"yeah we have to"

"I guess but get me a large Carmel frappe with extra Carmel, want anything?" Thalia asked jack and I

"actually yeah can I have a vanilla frappe please and thank you" Jack said with a smile.

"yeah and can you get me a Carmel frappe" i said

"okay two Carmel frappes and a vanilla frappe okay I got it" They said heading to the door.

"wait wait wait here fill up my baby to while you at it " Thalia said giving them a one hundred dollar bill.

"okay got it see ya in a little while"Connor said

"byeeeeee" kian followed when they left torey and Tyler came walking back in followed by Andy, Brandon, benn, and Hayden. Torey looked a lot better then the last time.

"well hello guys?" benn said

"what ya doin?" Hayden said plopping down on the love seat.

"okay so what are you guys doing to day?" Andy said sitting next to Bella, Torey and Tyler sat next to jack, Benn sat next to me and Brandon awkwardly sat next to Hayden.

"okay well I was thinking about going to the club tonight and no worries I can get you guys on the guest list with free drinks and stuff" Bella started

"And Thalia here is going on a date" Bella ended and pointed at me with a grin. I blushed and hid my face.

"ooooh who?, do I have to kick his ass?, do I know him, how old is he?" Tyler asked.

"someone, no your not gonna touch him, you all know him, he's old enough and yeah that's all your gonna hear" Thalia said with a smile and then glared at me.

"yeah that's our day but until then what should we do?"

"I think I know who your talking about but I wont say"andy said with a smile.

"well what shall we do until then?" Hayden asked

"well its only about 3:30 should we go see a movie?" I suggested

"yeah but what movie?" jack said

"well we will choose when we get there" Tyler said

"yeah okay lets get ready but not to long" I said Thalia, Tyler and I got up to go get ready the rest of them stayed on the couch.

"you guys aren't getting ready?" Thalia asked going up to her room but I left to get ready so i didn't hear what they said I walked to my room and quickly changed my clothes I changed into some black skinny jeans with a white tight v-neck,I throw on a black cardigan, put on my classic vans with a pair of black reybans and walked to the bathroom to put on some make up and then walked back over to Thaila's house where the boys where watching adventure time.

"really adventure time?"I asked

"you look good and yass I love adventure time" Andy said with a smile

"thank you and you are such a child I swear" I said plopping down next to Andy a few minutes later thalia came down dressed in dark blue jeans with a black v-neck a little black sweater and all black vans with a pair of clear glasses. she loves wearing glasses she all ways haves at least two pairs of glasses with her and Tyler followed behind her with black pants with a plain white shirt and a snapback you can tell he shaved cause you cant see the stubbles on his chin anymore finally we were ready to go we locked up the house and I ran to lock up mine hopefully not forgetting anything and head over to my car when I realized thalia went back inside for some thing every one else was ready to go and finally thalia came back and jumped in my car along with Tyler and Hayden, torey drove in a car with Benn and jack, Andy drove with Brandon and Brent we all drove to the movies when we got there, there was kind of a lot of people there maybe a new movie came out of some thing we waited in like for about ten minutes we talked about Andy and his adventure time show when Connor and kian showed up with our Starbucks that was kind of melted.