twenty nine

--BELLAS P.O.V--

"What an ass I should just turn this car around and go back to my house and go to sleep and then them bitches went shopping with out me!? What the hell is their problem maybe I should just go shopping get some stuff for Andy to make them belly but I'm mad at him!? Fuck it ill do that and then go to the hospital. I do a sharp U turn and head towards the mall.

*half an hour later*

"Will that be all miss?" The casher in Victoria secret says.

"Umm yeah" I say as I over look my things. I got perfume, a lot sweat pants, shirts, sweaters, lotion, a lot make up and lip stick and matching undergarments.

"Okay your total will be 228$" she says I give her my card and then leave the store. I walk around a little bit and walk to another store called Claire's I walk in and get a lot of earrings and necklaces and stuff I decide to get my cartilage pierced with a really nice earring I get a matching one just in case I lose it. I pay for my stuff and leave the store. I walk over to a pajama store and see a lot of different kinds of them i decide to get two footie ones for Thalia and I and a pair for andy. I paid and left and lurked around a bit more until I had a lot of stuff I got new clothes, nose rings and shoes with cool designs they were on sale so I had to. I got a new long bord and even a penny bord for when I go back to Cali and I can penny bord around with Jc and maybe Ricky. I take a picture of them and send it to Jc. A little bit later he sent me one back. (The picture, oh yeah that's what Jc looks like he's adorable huh ☺)

Bella you have to get that penny board but look I'm riding one of mines- jc

Well yeah I know I'm gonna get it so we can Penney board around that part again-bella bean

Yeah for sure but I'll text you later it's dangerous to text a penny board- jc

Okay yeah me to gotta get back to shopping-bella bean

I walk around the store some more and I find bath and body works I walk in and lurk when I'm done I end up getting a lot of lotion and other stuff I buy it and go put my bags in the car I walk back in feeling relieved and go to chipotle after I get done I finally find hot topic and Spencer's the two stores I like to go in I go into Spencer's first and look around I get some belts, a few new shirts, like three wallets, a some cups with funny quotes on them, a disco light and a fog machine. Tonight should be kinda fun or one of these nights. I pay for my things and walk over to hot topic and my oh my I got a lot of stuff like ten shirts a lot of pants and shorts, some bracelets and other stuff like that, I even got a Jake & finn pillows, a bmo pillow doll and an adventure time blanket all for Andy I know how much he loves this show. I got a marceline blanket for me. I paid and decided to leave I got a lot of stuff then I seen this really beautiful dress that was amazing. I walked into the store and looked at every thing I tried a few dresses on and decided to get them. I finally get done and walk to my car. I get in and drive away back home.
---------------------------
A.N: hey there okay so I got a new phone I'm happy about that and that's pretty much it.
I ain't got any questions right now so see ya next chapter.