twenty seven

"Hey Bella wake up"I say as I shake her up.

"Hold on just give me a few more minutes Torey I just went to bed"she say Turning to the opposite side I was on

"Um Bella I'm not Torey its me Andy I came here to finish our conversion from last night"

"Oh well then where's Torey?" She ask still faceting the opposite way of me.

"Um idk should I go see if she's in thalias?"I offer

"Um yeah why not I have to get ready and head back to the hospital any ways"she says and gets out the bed still not looking at me and walked to her bathroom. I get up and walk over to thalias house. I look around not seeing anyone and walk back out side.

"Hey Andy"Dave says as he gets out Thailas car.

"Hey Dave have you seen Torey bellas looking for her"I say as I see Torey get out the car and grab some bags next to her.

"Yeah she's right there"he says and points to her. Coming our way

"Dang did you guys go shopping?" I ask as I followed Dave to toreys door

"Oh yeah can you help us please?"Thalia says as she pull out bags of food and bags from other stores from the opposite side of the back seat.

"Okay" I say and grab some bags and walk inside finally after all the bags are brought in i plop on the couch.

"Oh my god I haven't realized how many bags we got" Thalia says next to me.

"I told you we're gonna have a shit load of bags"Dave says next to her

"Well so that was worth it a lot of stores were on sail was on sale and we had to go in!" Torey says as she plops down next to me.

"Oh yeah Torey Bella wants you"I say

"Oh fuck yeah I forgot about her where is she?"

"At her house getting ready"

"Oh okay well she'll come over here eventually" we sit there catching our breaths. Finally Torey got up and counted how many bags they had.

"Dang 32 bags ahaha"she says and starts digging around

"Hey look what I got you Dave" Thalia says as she gets up and walks to the bags and pulls out two of the bags.

"Here look" she says as she gives him the bags

"Awwwee thanks babe" he says and kisses her. He digs in the bags and pulls out a pair of sun glasses, socks, cloths, plugs and tunnels and not just one pair there where at least six pair of different colors and patterns.

"Oh my god I can't take these Thalia why did you buy them?" Dave says as he puts the glasses on.

"I got them because you all ways talking about getting a pair but never do" she says and kisses him

"You can thank me later" she says again with a smile.

"Your the fucking best and yes I will later" he says with a smile back.

"Hey look what else I got you" she says and pulls out another bag full of bath products and hands it to him.

"Oh my fucking go you got my favorite body wash how did you know?"he asks

"Cause I seen it in my shower and I don't wear men's body wash" she says

"I fucking love you!, your so getting thanked later" he says and winks to her. I'm actually kinda jelly right now tbh.

"Hey look what I got for my self though" Thalia says pulling out some shoes, socks, clothes, lip rings, bennies, hair stuff, perfume, her own bath products, and a pair of glasses that matched Dave's and puts them on.

"You dam your looking good" Dave says and puts his on.

"I know" she says with a smile

"Hey torey" Bella says and walk in

"Hey Bella" Torey says grabbing some of bags that I assume where hers

"Did Andy tell you I was looking for you?" She says looking mad

"Oh yeah he told me" Torey says

"Well then why didn't you come over to my house?" She says with her hands on her hips.

"Because we where bringing our bags in and I got tired so I said that you'll be over to get me eventually" she says and walk to the stairs.

"Oh well than fuck it I'm going back to the hospital" Bella says and walks out.

"Hey bella" Thalia says

"Oh hi Thalia" Bella says and leaves.

"Well then" Thalia says and sits on dave continuing to watch TV.

"Well what about the food?" I say

"Oh shit yeah can you guys help me?"she asks and gets off Dave's lap

"for you anything" Dave says and gets up behind her. I get up and start to carry them into the kitchen while Thalia starts putting them away. We then help her with put them away

----------
A.N Last night was soooo amazing I had so much fun it was freezing ass out last night cause issues came here and there were only a couple tickets left and my friend and I waited in line for maybe an hour and a half in the freezing cold but it was worth it we got tickets c: anddd I met a lot of people last night it was so fun that I'm sore as fuck. Oh and during issues going some guy kissed my for head it kinda weird but I didn't give a shit I was jamin out to issues. 

Q. Um well I don't really have a question right now fuck I have failed you. Maybe next time