twenty eight

--ANDYS P.O.V--

"Finally thanks guys" Thalia says as we plop on the couch again.

"Yeah no problem"I say

"Hey Thalia can I borrow like 20$?" Kian asks as he walk in

"Why?"she asks as she pulls out her wallet.

"Because I want some food"he says

"Oh well we just went shopping go look around if not come talk to me"she says as Connor walks in with some girl.

"Hey you guys"he says as he walks over and sits down with her. Thalia, Dave and I stopped and looked at them for about two minutes until they realized it.

"Um yes?" Connor says

"Oh you know just wondering the chick that's currently sitting next to you" Thalia says sarcastically

"Oh yeah guys this is my new girlfriend her name is Elizabeth. Liz this is my cousin Thalia, her boyfriend Dave and his best friend Andy" he says as he point to us.

"Hello its nice to meet you finally"she says as she waves to us and we wave back.

"Hey Thalia can I have these?" Kian came back out the kitchen with chips, pudding, a pop and all ready made pizza rolls.

"Well I fucking guess you all ready have them.!" She says

"Okay sweet I'm gonna go eat in my room and then take a shower and get ready" kian said going to his room

"Wait wait wait kiki getting ready for what?" Thalia asked

"We is gonna go to the strip club"

"For what?"

"I made a new friend about a week ago and its his 18th birthday today so his dad and uncles are taking him to the strip club later and I wanna go with him" he said

"Ohhhhhhhh I see I see con you going?"she asks

"Um idk I don't have any money"he said

"I'll give you some if you wanna go" she said handing him about two hundred dollars

"Thanks but why so much?"

"Your gonna have a lot of fun and you'll need a lot of money" she said and Dave just looked at her funny

"What I've been to a few of them and they are so much fun"

"Hey Andy you thinkin what I'm thinkin?" Dave called to me at first I had no idea and then it hit me.

"Yup I know exactly what your thinking" I say

"Let's go with em" Dave says

"Oh well I thought you where thinking about something else but okay"I say as I thought about going to see the show girls instead of a strip club cause our girlfriends would probably get mad.

"What the hell where you thinking about!?" Dave said luring me out of my thoughts

"Show girls" I say

"Oh yeah they are pretty good to but I just kinda want to go to the strip club" Dave says and then looks at Thalia who has her arms crossed.

"Can I go?"he asked

"Well it depends"

"On what?"

"Who's all gonna be going?"

"Um well idk we can go ask all the boys oh and where has Christian, Logan, bonnie, and Cody benn lately?" Dave asked confused and I was wondering the same thing.

"Oh um i don't know I was wondering to I haven't seen them in a while or it feels like a while" Thalia says as she gets out her phone.

"Okay well you guys better get ready and don't look too good your mine remember that" Thalia says as she tells Dave and kisses him while on the phone.

"Common Andy let's get ready" Dave says as he pokes me in the shoulder and grabbing his bag.

"Okay well I'm gonna go home and get ready text me when your all most done" I say as I leave I get in my car and drive to my house.

---------------------------

Okay its a short chapter I know I just wanted to get a chapter in but hello how have you guys been? I've been okay I guess.

Q: What kind of chips do you like? (Any kind)

A.A: it depends on what mood I'm in but most of the time I'll get hot funons (< idek how to spell it!? And they are my favorite wth!)