twety three

"Hey hurry up Bella" Torey yells at me from down stairs

"OKAY!" I yell back as I finish my make up.

"Common" Torey says now at my door

"Okay there I'm done" I say as I stand up

"That its good I guess I mean we're going out to the movies and then getting drunk so yeah. how do I look?" Torey ask me I turn to look at her. She was wearing a dress but a strapless black dress that was pretty short and a pair of high hells her make up and hair was actually so much better than mine.

"Its good enough"

"Okay let's go" she says. I was wearing black pants and a purple shirt with my all black vans and a black sweater. We walk down the stairs and see jc. He was wearing a white shirt and black pants with a snapback

"Ready?"he ask

"Ready!" I say

"Okay let's go before we miss this movie" Jenn says

"Yeah common guys its gonna be a good one"jack says leading the way out side.

"Okay let's go guys.... or gals" ricky says. We get into cars Torey, Jc and I get into Jc's car. Jack, Jenn and Ricky got into Ricky's and we start to drive into the street and in the busy city roads.

"You know this reminds me of my best friends car back at home" I say as it starts to remind me how I much i missed bella, benn, kian, con, and...and Andy. I missed Andy like crazy but JC was so much more sweet and awesome and great in bed but I missed Texas so much. Maybe I was just a little home sick. I could get over it.

"Hey Bella you okay there?" Jc ask as we stop at a red light.

"What?"

"Did you even hear me?"

"No I didn't I'm sorry"

"Its okay but what cars does your friend have?"he says as he starts to drive once again

"Well she has three"I say as I look out the window

"What are they?"

"oh she has a hummer, a doge charger, and a mustang." I say as I look back at him

"Are you serious!?"

"Yeah"

"A hummer and a mustang dang I want one but I can't really afford one so I just got this baby."Jc says patting the car.

"So where are we going Jc?" Torey ask from the back.

"Well right now to the movies"

"No I mean after the moves where we going?"

"Oh well I know this really nice bar down town we can go there"

"Okay if you say so but are we going right after orr are we going back home to change and then going?"

"Going from there"

"Oh okay then that's what i wanted to know"she says and sits back in her probably texting Tyler. Then I get a phone call I look to see who it was and it was him. I was waiting for his call all day I then answer it.

"Hello?" I say

-----------------
*evil laugh*
Well this is a really small chapter and really boing but I don't care cause it leads us into an exiting couple chapters or what I hope will turn into a few.

Q: whats your favorite scary movie?

A.A: um I don't know do I have one? Probably let me think a bit a tell you later.