9. Alfie Solomon: Make Them Pay

Alfie would never forget that day, the day that he'd come home from work to find you on the floor in the kitchen

Alfie would never forget that day, the day that he'd come home from work to find you on the floor in the kitchen. A puddle of blood surrounding your inanimate body.

Alfie had pissed off Sabini once again but this time he'd taken it too far, Sabini demanded revenge in a way that would truly hurt Alfie and teach him to never mess with Sabini or his men ever again.

"That's not fucking good enough!" The angry Italian spat as his blood boiled. "I want to make that dirty Jew pay!" He screamed. "I know boss-" his right hand man thought before speaking up. "What about her?" He asked. "The girl, words going around that he's gunna marry this one."

"So?" Sabini roared with anger. "So if we scare the girl-" Sabini cut him off. "No! I want her fucking dead! Not afraid! You go over there and kill the bitch! Slit her throat! Shoot her!" Sabini continued to yell about how he wanted you tormented.

You were at Alfie's home, you'd just finished pegging the clothes out when you heard the front door knock. You opened the door and was met with a smart looking man in a suit.

"May I help you?" You asked warily. "May I come in?" He asked stepping forward but you pushed the door slightly. "I'm sorry but Mr Solomon isn't  here at the minute," you went to shut the door but he placed his foot in the way.

"Well ain't that lucky, because it's not Alfie I'm here to see." Suddenly you were pushed to the ground and the man had charged in, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Nice place," He said admiring your shared home. "But you really shouldn't open the door to strangers," you made an attempt to crawl down the hallway. "Seeing that you're a pretty girl and all." He stamped on your ankle sending a seething pain up your leg making you scream.

The man grabbed hold of you and flipped you over to face him. "Now I need you to do something for me," he said with a nasty glint in his eyes. "I need you to tell that Alfie of yours that this is what happens when he fucks with Sabini." And with those words you felt his fist pummel into your jaw.

You screamed in agony, begging for him to stop, for someone to help but no such thing came. You managed to push him off of you and attempted to stand but your head was throbbing, your vision blurry and your feet just couldn't seem to move fast enough for you to escape.

"You're a feisty little bitch are'n ya." He said before throwing you into the wall. "I can see why Mr Solomon likes you." He kicked you, your stomach ached with pain as you spat blood onto the floor underneath you.

You don't remember much after that but when Alfie got home late that night he found you, covered in blood with a face he almost didn't recognise.

He called for the ambulance and held you until the doctors pried you out of his arms. They told Alfie that they couldn't promise anything but they would do all they could.

Alfie stayed in your hospital room watching you lay still on the bed. Your beautiful lips were split, your eyes bruised and puffy and the rest of you was covered in the harsh purple of a bruise.

"Boss," one of Alfie's men entered the room. "We got 'im boss." Alfie looked at your lifeless figure. "The one who did this?" He asked calmly. "What do you want us to do with 'im?" The man asked.

Alfie was calm but you knew that the calmness came with a sharp edge of madness and danger, this was the calm before the storm and Alfie would creat the biggest storm for Sabini after what he'd ordered his men to do to you.

"Just keep him for me." He said as he took your hand in his." The man nodded before leaving the room. "I'll make 'em pay my dear, don't you worry, they'll all fuckin pay for this."