43. Michael Gray: A One Night Thing

You turned over and smirked at Michael

You turned over and smirked at Michael. He was still fast asleep and pulling the sweetest face imaginable. You would usually reach out to touch his face around about now. Stroke his cheek or play with his hair but then that would wake him up and once he awoke it would be time for him to leave.

You see your relationship with Michael wasn't something you found easy to explain. You were not exclusively dating because - well you weren't actually dating at all. It wasn't a relationship at all actually. Michael had once described it as a one night thing, even though it had happened for many nights after that one night.

You were aware that Michael pursued other women and you other men but it always felt better with him. He wasn't like the other boys. He was gentle and sweet but there was more to him even though you couldn't quite explain it.

Michael stirred in his sleep, turning onto his back. His chest was exposed and you soon found yourself turning to snuggle into him. If he awoke you could lie and just say that you were cold but truth be told you just wanted to touch him, to pretend for just a moment that this was more than just a one night thing.