19. Isaiah Jesus: Drinks

~~~~~
‼️Warning: Racist Slurs‼️
~~~~~

It was Friday, pay day, which meant today everyone would go out to spend their hard earned cash on cheap liquor in dank pubs

It was Friday, pay day, which meant today everyone would go out to spend their hard earned cash on cheap liquor in dank pubs. You had finished your work for the evening and had grabbed your bag to leave.

Isaiah had caught you as you were leaving the Shelby limited and asked if you were going out. "Yeah me and a few of the girls will be out," you said with a smile. Isaiah arranged to meet up with you later on, he was a rather flirty boy who usually got what he wanted from girls but with you he just wasn't cool enough to chat you up.

Isaiah and Michael had started their night in a pub that wasn't owned by the Shelby's which was unusual for Michael as he only ever drank at his cousins pub.

"So here's the plan," Isaiah said as the two of them entered the pub. "We'll meet up with Y/N and he friend and of course you'll keep her friend busy," Michael cocked his eyebrow. "So the real reason you invited me out tonight was so that you could whore me about," the two boys chuckled as they ordered their drinks.

"I don't drink with blacks," Was all Isaiah heard as he picked up his drink. "Then leave." Isaiah spat back quickly. Michael was not comfortable with conflict yet, he wasn't quite accustomed to the Peaky ways.

Michael suggested the two boys leave and go elsewhere to drink but Isaiah wouldn't budge, why should he? His father fought for this country? Fought for their king? Isaiah had grown up here so he had just as much right to drink at the dirty pub as any other man there.

With out warning a fight broke out, soon Isaiah and Michael were scrapping with a number of grown men. Bottles were smashed, tables broken and blood shed as the pub turned into a war zone.

Michael was done, he was being held up by one man as another hit him and Isaiah was on the floor, his cap out of reach and gun nowhere to be seen as the antagoniser straddled him.

"I'll teach you niggers not to come round here anymore," he spat nastily as he shattered an empty bottle, the glass shattering into a sharp weapon.

"I really don't think you want to do that," The man looked up and pressed right against his forehead was the barrel of a gun, your gun.

"Because if you do that then I'm going to have to blow your head off your shoulders." Your mannerism was calm, you looked relaxed as you help the gun, like you'd done it many times before.

The bartender finally rose from his hiding spot behind the bar. "You gotta stop George, they're blinders! All of them are fuckin' blinders and that ones a Shelby!" He said looking over at Michael.

The men instantly jumped away from Michael and uttered terrified apologies. "I- I didn't know-" The man fumbled with his words but did not let Isaiah go free. "I didn't know you were a Shelby! I'm sorry!" He begged for forgiveness.

You bent down low, keeping your gun cocked and pointed at his head as you did so. Isaiah had a rather interesting angle to look up your skirt but he didn't dare disrespect you by looking, especially not with the power that seemed to be seeping off of you in that moment.

"Trust me love, it's not the Shelby's you need to be scared of, it's me." The look in your eyes told everyone that you were telling the truth, you could hurt this man worse than a Shelby if you'd wanted to.

The man stood quickly, putting space between himself and you. He went to open his mouth but you shook your head. Isaiah got up off the floor, picked up his cap and dusted himself off.

"I'd zip it if I were you," you said putting the gun in your purse. "You alright boys?" You asked as Michael and Isaiah walked over to you. "Let's go somewhere else," you said with a smirk as you all walked to the door.

You stopped before you opened the door and looked back. "Shame, I quite liked this place," your words were cynical and full of threat and promise that they would all pay for the silly men's actions.

When you were outside your friend gasped, you'd told her to wait for you. "You two sure you're alright?" You asked stopping to look the two of them over. "We're fine," Michael said with a smirk, he enjoyed the ordeal a lot more than he thought he would.

"Thanks for that," Isaiah said awkwardly. "I'd blinders gotta look out for each other, right?" He smiled slightly and nodded. "Besides you can make it up to me with a drink and a dance," You teased Isaiah making him smirk before he put his arm around your waist.