/12/

Adeline Rae
August 31

"Adeline, sweetheart, it's time to wake up" my mother shakes me gently and my eyes soon flutter open. "Breakfast is almost ready, okay?" she tells me and I nodded my head.

After rubbing my eyes for a couple seconds, my feet touched the hardwood floor. A yawn escaped my mouth as I walked into the bathroom that was in my bedroom. Once finished with my routine in the bathroom. I had gotten dressed in my usual attire, black leggings, navy blue sweatshirt and b&w converse.

Currently, I'm in class and Eve was sitting next to me with a huge smile on her face. What? Confusion was written all over my face, she's never had a smile on her face during class. She is normally on her phone or drawing random things in her notebook.

"Baby, are you okay?" Zach whispers to me causing me to jump slightly.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smile to him and he nods with a smile as well.

"Eve" I whisper and she turns to me with the same damn smile. "Why are you so happy?" I questioned softly since I didn't want to get into any trouble.

Eve started writing down something on a small piece of paper. Eventually, she passed it to me.

Jonah asked me out and i said yes. we may have texted more and he's so sweet and nice.

Her blue eyes were watching me as I read it and soon, I looked up at her with a smile. She kept tapping her feet on the floor, trying to contain her excitement.

It was lunch time and as I told Zach yesterday, I'd sit at his table. He was super happy the entire time during lunch which was adorable.

"I love you" Zach whispered in my ear then kissed the top of my head and pulled my body closer to his.

"I love you too" I replied back in a whisper then kissed his jawline and rested my head on his shoulder.

Eve ended up meeting with Jonah for a small private lunch. They were honestly so cute.

Zach and me had ended up leaving lunch early. We just roamed around the empty hallways, talking about random stuff. The two of us were now sitting against the lockers down a hallway that nobody goes to.

"Baby, you should wear shorts and t-shirts. Don't be insecure because you are so beautiful" he intertwined our hands together.

"I don't know about that" I sighed now looking the other way.

"Look, please don't worry about your cuts, they are battle scars" he speaks.

"How about I wear shorts tomorrow, okay? I want to start off slow" I tell him and he nods with a smile.

Zach kissed me on the lips passionately as my lips turned into a smile during it.

The bell had soon rung and we both sighed in annoyance. But luckily, he was in my next class.

"Come on" I stood up then put my hands down for him to take. Zach chuckled then connected them and I attempted to help him up. "What on earth do you eat?" my voice questions with a giggle.

"food" he says laughing. We went to class and sat next to each other. Today has been a good day for me.

Word count: 555