/14/

Zach Herron
September 3

The sunlight shined through my curtains causing it to land on my face and fill the bedroom with natural lighting. After, rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes, a smile appeared on my face.  Adeline, she's the reason that I smile everyday and I can't wait to spend the entire day with her. It'll just be us and nobody else.  The time was, 9:30 am. Perfect, I've got an hour and thirty minutes to get ready. Last night, I had spoken to my mom about today and she said that she'd make some snacks. 

I would have made the food but I don't really know how to cook. After brushing both my teeth and hair, I had put on my black swim trunks and a white shirt.

"Good morning, mama" my mouth speaks.

"Good morning, sweetheart" she smiles happily to me as she also cooks breakfast.  "Everything is in this picnic basket along with four water bottles, two for each of you. I don't want you guys getting dehydrated. Then here is your breakfast" my mother said then set down a plate of food in front of me. 

"Wow, thank you so much mom" I say and she nods her head. My mother had sat down next to me at the small bar we had in our kitchen.

"I want to talk to you about, Adeline" her voice speaks up and my head nods. "She really does make you happy" she smiles, "yeah, very happy" I smile wide thinking of my baby.  "I trust her with your heart. Adeline seems like a complete sweetheart plus she's focused on her studies too" mother tells me. "She truly is a sweetheart and you'll definitely be able to get to know her more. I love her so much and I never want to loose her" I say and she nods.

Currently, I just pulled up to Adeline's house and texted her that I'm outside. Her response was an "okay" with a red heart.  Soon, the passenger door opened and in came my beautiful princess.

"Hey baby" I peck her lips after she got situated, "hey babe" she smiled looking down at my lips then at my eyes. Adeline pecked my lips once more then sat back in her seat. 

During our drive to the beach, our hands intertwined together and she kissed the back of my hand. "You know I love you, right?" she smiles against my skin. "Yes, I do. Do you know that I love you?" a smile appeared on my face as she nods her head.  We had finally gotten to our destination and luckily the beach was sort of empty. There was just some people in the water and playing on the sand, especially some little kids.  Once the two of us set everything up, my eyes watched as she slipped off her shorts then took off her shirt she had over.  

Damn, she was so freaking beautiful.  I could feel her eyes on me as I took off my white shirt. "You like what you see?" a smirk plastered on my lips and she blushes while looking away. 

Adeline Rae

Zach had such a hot body, his back muscles flexed as he took his white shirt off. I never meant to just watch like a stalker but my eyes wouldn't leave his body. 

Of course, he had to make one of his little side comments making me immediately look away with a blush on my face. A small smile went on my face and arms wrapped around my body. 

"Come on" he kisses my cheek multiple times causing a giggle to leave my lips. "Okay, let's go" our hands intertwined as we walked down to the salty water. 

My feet could feel the soft sand against them as I walked out a little further. After doing the sign of the cross with some water droplets on my head, I held my breathe and dove under. Once my head popped up, I turned around and saw no sign of Zach. Where did he go? A pair of hands were on my waist and soon he came up from under the water.  Zach stayed on his knees and hugged my waist as I was still standing up. My hands played around with his hair and finally, I rested my forehead on top of his head. 

"I love you" I mumble against his now wet and salty hair, after I kissed the top of his head. I could feel him smile against my stomach, "I love you too" he mumbled against my tummy and kissed my now wet skin.  These were the moments that I'll always remember and I will surely cherish them.

Word count: 790