/28/

Adeline
September 25

Lately, life has felt like a continuous roller coaster. There are so many ups and downs then of course, some circles which causes you to be upside down. Zach will always be my sweet little baby even if he's older than me, he'll always be mine. Eve will always be my favorite princess, nobody can replace her. 

They are the two people in my life who matter the most. I've never really talked to Jonah before but at least he makes her happy and he seems like a sweet boy to Eve. That's all she really needs, a boy who loves her more than any words could describe. 

My relationship with Zach is really special. Everyday, he tells me how much he loves me and we both trust each other with ever bit of us. Nobody could tear us apart and that's the most happiest thing about our relationship.  School has not been crazy but we do have some test this week. Ever since, I've started to tutor Zach, his grades are a lot better and he has a lot of A's and B's.  Many more college's are starting to notice me and my work. Lately, the principal is calling me into the main office to tell me that a new school would like to have me attend there. 

Senior year is sort of coming to an end sadly. Everyone always dislikes high school or school in general and I feel the same exact way. But high school has honestly been the most four interesting years ever. Senior is my favorite year though, so many new changes and craziness yet our class stays together. 

High school can be some of the most best years of your life. Don't take it for granted. Zach and I have not talked about our future and what we'd like to do after graduation.

"Baby" my voice is soft since I had just woken up. "Mhm" he mumbles still keeping his eyes closed, "wake up" a smile appears on my face. He's so cute in the morning. 

Soon, his beautiful brown eyes open and he looks down at me with a smile shown on his face. "Stop it, you're so adorable" he chuckles and a giggle leaves my lips.

Zach stretched out then pulled my body close to his. "I love you" he leaves a kiss on my neck as he snuggles into my neck, "I love you more" I kiss his forehead.

My hand runs through his messy brown hair.  Small snores filled the room and I knew he was fast asleep. I'll just let him sleep, plus he looked really tired. I gently placed his head back on the pillow and put the covers more over him. 

I started my morning routine. My outfit for today is denim high waisted shorts and a plain yellow cropped t-shirt that said "honey" on the top right hand side. My hair was left down naturally.  Once I entered Zach's bedroom, he was still asleep. I'm gonna go with that today is a lazy day.  Nobody is home at his house.

I crawled back into his bed and watched how peaceful he looked. The way his mouth was slightly parted. The way his hair was messy but still out of his face. The way his eyes would twitch at times. The way that he would cuddle with the blankets and keep his head buried into them.  I took out my phone and had taken a picture. Afterwards, I posted it to the media. 

@AdelineRaeB:   because i'm lovesick and @ImZachHerron there ain't no cure. ♡ 

Today sure was gonna be containing netflix and some sweatpants.

Word count: 613