\27\

Eve
September 24

Today looked like such a beautiful day. My boyfriend, Jonah, was currently with all of his friends, which included Zach. But he did mention that Adeline won't be attended since it was a day for all the boys and no women.

Adeline has been distant from everybody except Zach. But, it sort of makes sense because those two are always with each other twenty four seven. Plus, they've already went on a crazy expensive trip and adventures, so of course they'd be attached to one another.

Why don't Adeline and I spend time with each other today at the beach? she loves the beach so much that she'd could literally be lost at sea yet still love it and know what to do. My best friend has always loved the beach since like three years old. Pam, her mother, was attached to the beach since she was around five years old, so there definitely is a resemblance between the two of them.

Eve 😇🌹: hey, you wanna go beach today ?

Adeline 🐣💗: sure 😋

Eve 😇🌹: okay, meet me there in like fifteen minutes.

Adeline 🐣💗: okay.

I was already in my suit and all that was needed, was my backpack. My necessities were, sunscreen, towel, moisturizer, phone and lastly, my beats pill which was expensive but totally worth it. The drive would be about ten minutes, so I decided to leave my house now. My hand had reached over to the volume to turn up my radio since, idontwannabeyou by Billie Eilish was playing.

The beach was somewhat busy but empty. It was easy to spot my best friend since the spot she chose to set up was close to me already. Adeline was in a white bikini and had just finished her fold on a white t-shirt which was obviously, Zach's shirt. I walked over to her with a smile on my face. "Hey hey" my voice was peppy and she smiled up at me, "hey Eve" her mint eyes were shiny and easy to become trapped inside of. "I'm so happy that we can have this day to us" I speak and a chuckle left her lips.

I'm honestly happy that Zach came into her life. Now, she's always smiley and her bad ideas are away. Before, she'd talk about how stupid love is and how nobody has a clue what love truly is, but now Zach has shown her what true love is and what it's like to love.

Adeline had stood up from her towel, "ready?" she questioned, which meant ready to be in the ocean. I nodded my head then took off my coverup which was a loose creme dress, then put it away inside my backpack.

We walked towards the ocean and soon entered the salty water. Adeline did her normal symbol of the cross with her hands, sign of the cross. I sometimes do it but not so much as she does it whenever she's about to enter the ocean.

My best friend had dove down under the water and had came up further away. I chuckled to myself since she was excited and happy to be in the water. Adeline rarely turns down the beach. I swam over to her and we just floated in the water. "What do you think the boys plans are?" my voice broke the silence, "I'm not sure" she answers with her head tilted to the side a little. "I can tell how much Zach makes you happy. Ya'll are with each other every day and are completely attached to one another. But, he showed you what true love is and you can totally tell that he loves you so much. The way he just looks at you or you can tell when he starts to think about you because his eyes become more lit up. You two are so cute and adorable. Plus, both of you are totally lovable and share a lot in common" I explain to her.

"Thank you, Eve" she smiles and blush creeps onto her cheeks as she most likely thinks about her boyfriend, Zach. "What about you and Jonah? You two are with one another a lot as well and it's so cute to watch the both of you joke around with each other and smile. Jonah always has that spark in his eye whenever he's around you or you enter his mind. Plus, it's so easy to tell that you two are a couple and love each other so much" she tells me.

"Thanks" I smile.

Adeline Rae

We had already taken some photos and polaroids as well. Nobody was really at the beach which was sort of sad since the beach is so beautiful and peaceful. Zach hasn't texted me yet but he said that he would when the boys and him were finished.

The time was, 6:17 pm. Eve had left around, 5:00 pm, so I've been at the beach all by myself. I love to be by myself sometimes because then it's like, I don't have to entertain anybody and I can just enjoy the silence.

Recently, I'd just posted a new photo on the famous social media app, instagram.

@AdelineRaeB: hold on honey, don't you let me go. i am barely hanging by the end of my rope.

comments:
@imzachherron; damn babygirl 🔥 i love you 💗 It's crazy how he makes me feel. I feel like I'm on cloud nine, twenty four seven.

My iphone had started to vibrate. Across my phone, the name read, baby 💫 😍.

Zach: "hey princess"

me: "hey baby"

Zach: "where are you?"

me: "at the beach by myself"

Zach: "come to my house. i wanna cuddle."

me: "are you in desperate need?"

Zach: "yeah"

me: "okay, i'm coming"

Zach: "yay! i'll see you soon and drive safe"

me: "will do. love you"

Zach: "love you too"

I had packed and put all the stuff inside my car and hopped in the driver's seat. Of course, I locked all doors first and then put the shift stick in reverse and backed out of the stall. I was in denim shorts and Zach's t-shirt. The drive only took ten minutes which was short. I parked outside his house and walked in, nobody's car was in the driveway so I assumed he was by himself.

"Baby!" my voice called out as my feet walked up the steps and down the hall. Once, my hand pushed open his bedroom door, there he laid with a smile. "There's my princess" he says. I crawled onto his bed and cuddled next to him. "How was your day?" my voice was soft, "fun but it would have been more fun if you were there" he pecks my lips.

"Awww, your sweet" I kiss his cheek. "What about yours?" my boyfriend asked, "salty" I tell him and he nods his head. We both say salty since the ocean water is salty...not because someone is pissed or upset. "But I had fun with Eve, it was nice to reconnect" I add on. We spent the rest of our time with each other, cuddled up in his bed and on his laptop. Zach had put on netflix and we watched a bunch of funny movies. Today was a perfect day.

Word count: 1214