/18/

Zach Herron
September 6.

My eyes were focused on the ceiling and my mind kept racing with thoughts of everything else that Emily could've told Adeline. I almost lost her due to Emily and her mouth full of lies.

baby girl 💫😍: i'm so sorry that i let you down...

baby ✨💗: princess, you never let me down. it was just a mistake and nobody should ever trust emily, she's crazy and physcotic.

baby girl 💫😍: i still feel super guilty about not trusting you on the first base...gosh, i'm such an awful and terrible girlfriend 😓

baby ✨💗: no...your the most amazing girlfriend ever. don't feel guilty at all because it's nobody's fault in this situation, okay?

baby girl 💫😍: okay.

baby ✨💗: now, i need you to get your cute little butt over to my house ☺️

baby girl💫😍: okay 😂 don't worry i'm on my way. (A/n just like a shooting star I crashed into your galaxy)

Adeline should never feel awful, she hasn't done anything where she has to be in the state of feeling guilty. I'm just happy that she's coming over because I want to hug her tightly and tell her in person how much she means to me and how she's not a terrible girlfriend.

After about ten minutes, there was a knock downstairs on the front door. Soon, followed some footsteps coming upstairs then down the happy way and eventually, my gorgeous girlfriend standing at my doorway.

"Come here, baby" I say which broke the silence. Adeline climbed onto my bed then cuddled up next to me and I tightly wrapped my arms around her while my lips connected with the top of her head.

"You mean the entire universe to me, my love for you is not measured. Everyday, you continue to make me the happiest teenage boy alive because of your smile, laugh, beautifulness and personality. Never in my life would I have ever thought to meet someone as special as you. We haven't gone on that much adventures together but I know that we will and I can't wait to go exploring with you. Adeline, your not a terrible girlfriend at all, you are so amazing and such a one of a kind. There's never a dull moment with you. You are the light to my world, you clear the darkness up" the words just flowed from my mouth.

"Zach, thank you. I didn't know that I meant that much to you at all, honestly. I promise you that we will go on many adventures together" she giggled.

"I love you so much" I kiss her softly on the lips. "I love you so much more" she smiles against my lips then pecks me once more.

We just stayed in each other's arms and eventually fell into a deep sleep.

Ryan Herron

It was dinner time and my mother told me to get Zach and Adeline so they could eat. Normally, you could hear mumbles of talking from down the hallway but this time, it was silent. I carefully opened the door and peeked in. Adeline was wrapped up in Zach's embrace, her head snuggled into his neck and his head was in her hair. My brother's legs wrapped around her legs as well.

They slept so peacefully and like nobody could tear them apart, especially in sleep. I'm happy that my big brother has finally found love. He truly does love her and so does she, she just has that look in her eye.

I decided to let them sleep since they both looked tired today then gently shut the door. Soon, I returned to the kitchen.

"Where's Zach and Adeline?" my mom questions. "They're sleeping, they were really tired today" my voice speaks and she nods. Tonight was just me, my mom, and Reese.

"Adeline truly is the perfect girl for Zach. I'm so happy that they found each other, I've never seen him so happy before. Plus, she's so sweet and looks just so fragile" I explain to my mom and she nods her head in agreement.

"Yes she is, Zach's last girlfriend seemed a little crazy in the head. His grades are now getting back up since she started dating Zach. She's a total keeper for him" my mother replied.

A + Z = ♡

Word count: 714