/16/

dear diary, 
yesterday was pretty amazing. i spent it all with Zach and he's a complete sweetheart. caden and justin are here which i'm excited about. Zach had met my family just last night and he was so cute because he was nervous the entire time but soon relaxed. today is sunday and who knows what i'm gonna do. everyone is still sleeping and i don't even know why i'm up, considering it's like, 7:00 am. Zach is still sleeping since there was no morning message when i woke up. grrr, i'm so tired.               
                -Adeline Rae. September 4

"Adeline,wake up" someone's voice was heard, breaking the peaceful silence. They had started shaking me lightly and my eyes fluttered open. It was Caden. 

"What time is it?" my question escapes a little too quickly, "11:45 am" he replies after looking at the clock on my bedside table. "I would've let you slept more until you naturally woke up but I'm too anxious to spend time with you and Grayson" Caden explains with a smile upon his face.

"Okay" a giggle leaves my lips.  "Wait" he says while leaving to somewhere then soon came back with a full tray of breakfast. "Caden, I should be the one pampering you instead of the opposite way" I smile while sitting up against the bed frame.

"I don't care, youre my baby sister and you deserve the best all the time" he sits next to me on my bed then steals a blueberry.

"Well, this tastes amazing" I said after finishing my bite of oatmeal with a raspberry.  Once I had finished my breakfast in bed, I had started on my morning routine. It had consisted of brushing both my teeth and hair, washing my face and lastly, making my bed.  Today's outfit is a plain white shirt which was more on the tighter side, denim shorts and white vans. My hair was left down naturally. 

"Grayson!" I scream when he had picked me up by the waist and started spinning me around. My brothers and I were at the local park just hanging out. 

Grayson had soon set me down on my feet and we were still catching our breathe from laughing so much. "Race ya to the car!" the three of us all yelled in sync then started running towards the parking lot where our car was parked. 

"Victory!" my voice screams as I was the first one to get to the car. "Bro, we just lost to our baby sister" Caden whined but Grayson ended up, slapping him lightly on the cheek then called shotgun and got into the car.  We all bursts out laughing from Grayson's actions. Caden hopped into the driver's seat as I went into the backseat but sat in the middle. 

The three of us were currently singing super loudly to random songs that played on Caden's playlist.  "YOU SO FUCKING PRECIOUS WHEN YOU SMILE!" we all basically screamed.  Soon, Caden pulled up to the mall. We had entered and started walking around. My green eyes had soon noticed a familiar pair of cold hearted eyes.  Emily.  Her eyes had locked with mine as a smirk appeared on her face. It was just her, no posse or football players. Just her. 

Emily had started making her way towards us but the boys were starting to walk into, Aeropostale. Before, my mouth could speak, a voice spoke up.  "Hey Adeline" her voice is already taunting me. "Hello Emily" I speak as politely as I can, "so, I saw the post on Zach's instagram. I thought that I told you to watch your back and to stay away from him" Emily says.

"Nothing will break us apart, Emily" my voice came out soft and shaky. "You look like a slut" she rudely said while eyeing me up and down, "of course, you've probably never been laid. Face it Adeline, nobody wants to sleep with a depressed girl like you. Zach's just playing the sympathy card with you" she explains.  Emily took a step closer then whispered in my ear, "Zach's mine. He and I have been hooking up behind your back. Every night, he tells me how your such an easy target and an annoying bitch."  Tears fell down my face as a picture of them together pops up into my head. "Z-Zach would never do that, so shut up" I tell her while stuttering on saying his name.

"Sweetheart, he already has done it" with that she starts walking off. "By the way, your bikini picture makes you look like a cow, you fat ass" she pauses from her walking then saunters off.  Caden and Grayson had came out of the store with one bag each. "Adeline, what's wrong?!" they both panic from looking at my state.  "E-Emily" I cried and Grayson's eyes immediately turn darker. "Who's that?" Caden asks while hugging me tightly. "She's a girl that's always messing with our baby sister and is claiming that Adeline stole Zach away from her so she tries to make Adeline's life hell" Grayson explains.  We had decided on cutting the day short and going back home. Once we arrived, Caden helped me upstairs into my bedroom as Grayson told our parents to not ask any questions.  Soon, it was just me.  I showered then changed into black sweatpants and a white oversized sweatshirt.  My eyes just stared up at the blank ceiling as my body laid underneath the covers of my bed. A ding was heard through my bedroom, I looked over at who it was Zach. 

baby ✨💗:  goodnight princess, i hope that you had an amazing day with your brothers. i love you so much, baby 💘 

There was no motivation in me to respond back. The only thing running through my mind was...  Is Zach playing the sympathy card?

Word count: 979