-1-

A beautiful day in Seoul, birds chirping as they flew above the people who are sgarting their day. A room from a hotel like building opened their curtains to let the sun's rays in for their own start of the day aswell. Except for one person.

“Jihyo-Unnie, Close the curtains!”

The black haired girl wearing a pink pull-up jacket turned to the sleeping figure who looks like a cocoon being wrapped in three layers of blankets on the bed.

“Yah! Chou Tzuyu! You have a photo shoot at nine in the morning and it is seven thirty right now! Get your butt up from bed and get ready!” Jihyo said as she pulled the girl who is named Tzuyu out of the bed,“The girls will be here in thirty minutes!”

“Yes,mom..—” Tzuyu groaned when a load slap from the wall woke her up as she saw a slipper mark on it, slowly turning around and saw a demon Jihyo behind her,smiling.

“What did you say?” She asked sweetly which made Tzuyu shiver anf rushed inside the bathroom saying ‘Nothing,Unnie!’ at the process,“Good.”

The latter inside the bathroom sighed and start stripling from her pajamas as she went inside the shower area to start. She hummed a tune from a radio she heard yesterday, it was catchy for her. After a few minutes in the bathroom, she was in her bathrobe then went out to the room. Seeing Jihyo, her friend isn't inside she closed the curtains again and start ramaging through her clothes.

“Yah! Tzuyu!”

The voice made Tzuyu jump by surprise after she picked out a white plain shirt, dark blue checkered polo and some skinny jeans to wear for the day. She heard the door opened and voices filled the room, seeing the latter who is half naked inside.

“Whoa—” a brunette girl said as she checked out Tzuyu's body before getting slapped for being a pervert,“Hey!”

“Urgh,Momo. Stop.” Jihyo said as Nayeon did the same thing Momo did,“Nabongs stop! Geez you two.”

Tzuyu glanced at them,“Please get out, I am still not finished.” she plainly said to her friends as she wiggled her butt to get the jeans on.

“Dem butt,Tzuyu—” Then without a further adó, Jihyo dragged the pervert Japanese out of the room by Nayeon and Sana who waved at her.

Tzuyu chuckled and wore the shirt along with the long sleeved checkered clothing, grabbing a white cap after combing her hair. Then she took her sling bag, she was so lazy that day but she has a packed schedule too.

“Finally,Chou!” Jihyo said as she dragged the model to the elevator, she is part manager. While Nayeon and Sana is her crew for the clothes and more for Tzuyu's needs in every interview and photoshoot.

“Unnie,when's my day off?” Tzuyu asked as she leaned against the  elevator's walls. Jihyo grabbed her notebook as she flipped through the pages.

“A day after tomorrow, you have two days off.” Jihyo notified, “Tomorrow you have a ten to one in the afternoon photoshoot. Then one to four in afternoon is a second part of the interview for today.”

Tzuyu looked at Jihyo,“Second part?”

Nayeon looked at the two people who are conversin before helping Sana who is ordering some new make up kits online and such,“What a busy day.” is all she could say.

“Yeah, nine in the morning to eleven is your photoshoot then lunch. One to three in the afternoon is an interview, first part.” Jihyo nodded as she clarified Tzuyu,“I think it's one of Momo's friends.”

Momo to be mentioned went to the set where the interview would be held later to get the things set up.

“Wait- Dancers?”
“Yeah, because I think soon you'll be doing a photoshoot with them. Promoting a branded shoes with a new style, I still don't know which one I think it's either Vans or Converse.”

Tzuyu smiled as the elevator dinged meaning they arrived at the lobby, she was swarmed by paparazzi's as all cameras was at her direction, like lighting as the flash went off. She pulled her her cap down to hide her face,despite being a model. She hates cameras like this which are all over her face.

“Get in! Tzuyu!” Nayeon said as the guards tried to covered the model from the paparazzis.

Once she was inside, she heaved a sigh then removed her cap. Nayeon and the rest are laughing as soon she joined in. They were getting used to this kind of thing everyday.

“Urgh seriously,Tzuyu!”Nayeon said suddenly,“How are you so beautiful?”

“I don't know, ask my dad and mom who—”

“Okay stop that right there.” Jihyo butted in as she was chuckling with Sana,“Let's go now.”