-7-

As the night came into place, at the far side of Seoul where there are bars built there. A black car parked near Next Page Bar mostly known as NPBar, most teens hangs out here.

“Yeah, sure unnie. I won't get caught.” A girl wearing a dark blue pull up hoodie saidas she talked someone through her phone,“Jihyo-unnie, I'll be fine. I need some time off for myself.”

“Better be sure, Chou Tzuyu!”

“I will, I will.” Tzuyu said as she hanged up. Grabbing a face mask and a cap, she left her car and proceeded inside the bar.

It wasn't rowdy, most models and other rising celebrities are here to party so it wasn't a hard time hiding. Tzuyu sighed in relief as she went to the bar, she doesn't drink any alcohols because she just used her car. It'll be a hassle being drunk and driving back home, she still loves her life.

“Hey, Can I have some fresh fruit juice?” She asked the bartender who nodded,“Thanks.”

The music was uptown funk, she turned when she saw few teens around her age was dancing to it. She sang along against her face mask when her eyes spotted a girl in a off shoulder blouse and fitted jeans. Despite the girl's back is turned,Tzuyu stared and she recognized who it was.

“Mina?” She whispered as she approached the dancer in the middle of the floor, it seems Mina didn't noticed her,“The music is too loud.”

She walked back when the dance floor was packed, people are dancing like the night won't be ending. Tzuyu bit her lip when she saw her order, taking a sip or two before she looked around again.

Mina's name slipped away from her mind when she begun enjoying herself with a few of models she knew, it was two in the morning as she got a glimpse of the clock. It didn't bothered her since she has nothing to do later one. Little did she knew, Jihyo made thirteen missed calls and thirty four text messages alonf with Nayeon's,Sana's and  Momo's missed calls and text messages.

It was bad, someone spiked Tzuyu's drink. She was intoxicated, she was drunk. Yet she partied like it was going to last forever.

“One more!” Tzuyu said as she face the bartender holding up her glass, she was smiling big yet she was barely standing. Rosé, a singer was helping Tzuyu to stand onto the floor made her stop drinking.

“Tzuyu-ssi, stop drinking. You had enough.” She said but Tzuyu didn't listen.

Another ten minutes passed, Tzuyu was sitting down on the stool of the bar. Her phone kept vibrating but she didn't knew.

“Kyaaah!!”

A loud scream caught her attention, her vision was a bit blurry but it was tolerable. Her head moved side to side looking who just screamed.

•••

“C'mon, Baby. One night.” A model looking guy said to Mina, as he held her wrist,“I know you want it.”

“I don't! Get your hands off of me!” Mina struggled but the grip went tight.

The people around them was watchinf them, they knew Mina is one of the best dancer's in Seoul and this guy was a rising model with a breath taking body and most feared too.

“You b-tch, I'll going to f–k you till you can't dance you s–t!” The guy spatted as he forced pulled Mina to the exit when a hand was placed on his shoulder,“What the f–..”

The guy got a hit on the face, a powerful punch was landed on his cheek. Mina was shocked seeing that before she noticed a figure beside her. They were wearing a dark blue pull up jacket with the hoodie over their head.

“Who the f–k are you?!” The guy shouted, the figure pulled down their hood. Mina was taken aback when she recognized the hair, while the person took off their face mask.

“Chou Tzuyu, Ienzo.”

The crowd went silent seeing the girl punch a guy, She held Mina's hand and pulled her by the back as she stayed infront.

“Go to a stripper club,You a–hole. Touch Mina, I won't hesitate to beat you up.” She threatened.

Mina got a whiff of the alcohol from Tzuyu which made her gasp, she didn't knew Tzuyu drink.

The girl's gaze was menacing, she glared at the guy before grabbing Mina and out of the bar. As if she wasn't drunk, she opened the car door but Mina stopped her.

“I'm gonna drive.”

“No, just–”

“Tzuyu,you're drunk.” Mina said when she held the young girl's hand,taking the keys and helping her to the passenger seat.

With all of that, Mina drove back to the city and decided to bring Tzuyu by her place so she could take care of her. But, she could't forget how Tzuyu punched the guy named Ienzo who tried to use her for his h–niness.

As she settled Tzuyu on her bed, she wiped the girl's face and removed the jacket. Tzuyu was wearing a white shirr but was drenched in sweat. Mina blushed when she noticed she'll be changing the girl's top.

“Ahh, help.” Mina whined softly when her face was red.