-4-

“Mina-unnie!!”

Hearing the name and voice, Jeongyeon,Momo,Sana and Dahyun rushed out to see the person they were waiting for to arrive.

“Mina!”

“Minaring!!”

“Mina-chaaan!!”

Jihyo,Nayeon and Tzuyu peeked who it was. A black haired girl with a gummy smile on was hugging Chaeyoung and talking to the rest appeared, she wore just a plain white polo and some jeans to wear. She was a beauty, she was soft spoken before Tzuyu realize the person infront of her.

“Ketchup-ssi.” She said getting the attention of newly arrived girl named Mina.

The latter seemed surprise seeing Tzuyu in one house as her,“Oh you're that girl. Who are you?”

Tzuyu was a bit shock because she wasn't recognized despite being the rising and hot young model of the place,she smiled at it.

“My name Tzuyu Chou.” She introduced herself. Mina stared before she gasped,“Recognized me now?”

“Oh! You're that Model these people have been talking about.” Mina mentioned as she motioned to Jeongyeon and the rest,“My name is Myoui Mina, you're friend's bestfriend and childhood friend.”

Momo and Sana smiled as they clinged to Mina, Tzuyu chuckled at it before she looked at Jihyo and Nayeon.

“Their names are Park Jihyo and Im Nayeon.” She said as she points who is who, Jihyo nodded and smiled as she introduced herself aswell but in a proper way followed by Nayeon who aegyoed to her introduction before Tzuyu butted in with a ‘Ew, Unnie stop. You're going to make them think you're the maknae here.’.

“How old are you,Tzuyu?” Dahyun asked as she looked at her.

“Eighteen-”

“You Nayeonnie?”

“Twenty-Three.”

The room went into silence before Jihyo broke it all,“I know. A shocker. Now, continue cleaning the kitchen!”

The rest did what they were told before Mina peeked in on what happened,her eyes went wide as she approached Tzuyu.

“What happened?” She asked looking around the place, as if war just happened inside.

Tzuyu on the other hand rubbed her nape,“We..Me,Dahyunnie and Chaeyoungie did this..” she chuckled embarrassingly,her face went to a shade of red.

Mina blinked as she finally notices that,Dahyun,Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are the only ones who are dirty. She begun giggling uncontrollably because she is starting to imagine what the hell did three do for the kitchen explode like this. Her giggles filled the kitchen making the others look at Mina with a smile, but Tzuyu was looking at the giggling figure who was looking like a freaking giggling penguin before Jihyo shove a mop as she whispered.

“Clean before loving.” Jihyo laughed before Tzuyu whined at her,“Clean!”

“Sheesh,Unnie..” Tzuyu pouted before she started mopping the place while Mina helped too by wiping the counter and table.

They begun being silly while cleaning for some moment before they head out to the livingroom

Dahyun started up the games as Mina and Chaeyoung are infront, since it was the game consoles. The girls watched from the back as they cheered and cheered more, Mina was doing her best on playing on the console making Chaeyoung groan and laugh.

“Just a bit more!!” She said as she rapidly tapped the buttons.

Soon Mina's hands are up on the air as she shouted a war cry as she won the game as Chaeyoung sulked as she lost.

“Gamer penguin wiiiins!!” Jeongyeon cheered as she hugged Nayeon.

“Ehem,Jeong.” Dahyun cleared her throat while she and the rest and giving teasing looks.

“Y-yah!!” Nayeon pushed Jeongyeon as she hit her chin by her.

“What the F—”

***
Author: This chapter is a bit a trash, I expected more but my friends are distracting me so I had to cut it short. So, I hope you readers enjoy this!