-12-

It was almost a week, the photoshoot for the endorsement got moved back two weeks from that week because of some problems. Tzuyu and Mina weren't talking to each other, they'll just look at each other and give a small nod without opening their mouths to say either ‘Hi.’, ‘Hello.’ or just a ‘Goodmorning.’. This made the seven girls worried.

“What's with them? Last time we seen them,snuggling at each other back Tzuyu's house more like a week ago.” Dahyun said while she held a can of Sprite handing the other to Sana who is frowning.

Nayeon and Jihyo looked at Tzuyu who entered the changing room since she excused herself to get something she forgot.

“It's kinda worry some.” Nayeon said as she turned her head again,she saw Mina at the food stall ordering,“Did you girls asked her what's wrong?”

Momo and Sana nodded but frowned after. Jihyo sighed and rubbed her cheek, frowning aswell.

“Same goes to Tzuyu then.” Jeongyeon said as she looked at Nayeon who nodded,“She won't say anything?”

“None.” Nayeon answered shortly.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung and Dahyun looked at each other like they connected telepathically. They stared and blinked at the same time.

“I know what you are thinking,Chae.” Dahyun spoke up,“I know that look.”

“Is it a good idea though?” Chaeyoung asked while looking at her unnie.

The rest looked at them,curiously.

“Idea what?” Jihyo and Nayeon asked at the same time, Dahyun made a quick think to the idea that they suddenly made.

Dahyun looked around, the other two girls aren't there any more. It was a coast clear for her.

“I think me and Chae got some kind of ridiculous idea,that it might work.” Dahyun started earning all ears from her friends.

“And that is?” Jeongyeon asked, interested on what the young girl is talking.

Chaeyoung entered the conversation,“Me and Dahyun know two guys who is a dancer and a model..–”

“Wait, don't tell me–”

The young girls nodded,“ We are going to ask the two to hit on Tzuyu and Mina secretly, The media won't find out.” Dahyun explained.

“Are you going to make the two realize that they like eachother, like vice versa getting the other jealous and such?” Jeongyeon asked, a little off from the idea but it was close.

“Making Mina Jealous and Tzuyu Jealous– You get the point right?”

The girls nodded before Momo raised her hand.

“Any concerns,unnie?” Dahyun asked looking at Momo.

But the latter shaked her head and said,“Could the guys you are mentioning are Jungkook and BamBam?”

---

Tzuyu sighed when she sat on the chaie inside the trailer,looking at the mirror and her eyes, she ran her hand through her hair before covering her face with her hands. Frustrated.

“Why am I avoiding her exactly?” She muttered to herself as she looked again to the mirror,“Did that really hit me?”

She remembered what happened in the sleepover, she's accepting the fact that she likes Mina but the 'friend' thing wouldn't leave her mind.

“Even if I got a chance to confess, I'll be turned down for sure.” She groaned and sighed, then she looked at the clothes,“But why are so close and sweet? Is that even normal for friends to do?”

Tzuyu wanted to shriek in frustration, she wanted to break something but she kept her cool. She balled her fist then gave up. She's so affected on what happened,she's going to snap.

On the other hand,Mina went to the other side of the place they were in. She was frowning holding some fries.

“I'm so stupid saying that..” she muttered and sat down,looking down. All she wanted to do is cry,but she can't.

“I should've confessed right on that spot.” she continued on,luckily no one was there at her spot because if there ia she'll be looking like a beautiful crazy girl talking to herself,“But I chickened out..”

Because she was scared of being rejected, she was scared shattering the friendship she made with Tzuyu. But it hurts her, she admitted to herself that she has feelings for the young girl. All what is her mind is what the outcome was, Tzuyu could reject her because she is just a dancer or maybe, get disgusted and more. She couldn't juat do it. Fear grew in her heart.

Soon, tears dropped on her hand causing her to gasp by surprise. She tried to stop but her tears still came through. Her chest was clenching, her heart ached. She was slowly being shattered by fear.