-8-

WARNING : A very short update!!

---

Tzuyu was groaning because of the massive headache she got,she turned to her left before the ray of sunshine ruined her slumber. ‘Did Jihyo-unnie came inside and opened the curtains..?’ she thought until she opened her eyes.

It was a few seconds before she knew that she wasn't in her hotel room, she shot up to sit on the bed ended up groaning in pain when her brain felt like it was shaken to bits. She was panicking until she checked her body if she was nude or something, until she noticed she was wearing a plain black shirt.

“Didn't I wear a white shirt..? Where am I?” She muttered underneath her breath, the pain was excruciating so she just laid down.

“You're awake-”

Her eyes darted to the door, there she saw Mina holding a tray of ordered food and some pills for the hangover.

“M-mina?!” Tzuyu gasped because she in Mina's place,“What- Did we–”

Mina shooked her head rapidly because she caught what Tzuyu was saying,“Wh-what?! No, No! You were drunk last n-night and such.. You were at the NP Bar.”

As that was mentioned, Tzuyu did went to that bar last night but how did she ended up being so drunk? Mina explained something about the drink she ordered it is either it was spiked by the bartender. The young girl groaned and took the medicine.

“Jihyo called your phone this morning because you weren't in your room back at your hotel. I answered and told her you were here with me. She was a bit pissed off but she just sighed it off.” Mina informed softly as she fidget with her fingers.

Tzuyu was watching the latter making her smile,“Thank you Unnie.”

“You're always welcome! I should be the one saying thanks.”

Tzuyu tilted her head,“Huh?”

Mina begun blushing and she said,“You saved me from being almost raped by a male model, you punched him on his cheek.”

“Oh that incident, Ienzo was known being a f–kboy before he was a model.” Tzuyu explained,“I was abit ditzy last night, I can barely even remember what happened.”

Mina giggled and handed the breakfast she ordered, she wasnt a cook either. Tzuyu said her thanks as she begun eating, the pill was taking it place because she was feeling better now.

As the day goes on, both of them played gamed and watched some movies before Tzuyu suddenly came into a thought. Her eyes looked at Mina who was watching a movie, she admired the elegance and beauty of the girl beside her. The way she dance either pop or ballet, the way she play the games, her smiles and giggles.

Tzuyu gave out a sigh before looking at the TV screen, she accepted the fact that she has a crush on Mina.