-10-

Mina and the rest are in the living room while Jihyo,Nayeon,Jeongyeon and Sana are in the kitchen. Jihyo called them because of one thing she needs to clarify on.

“Is Mina acting weird? After days been working with us?” Jihyo asked Jeongyeon.

The other girl begun thinking before she nodded,“Keeps spacing out, easily to be surprised or shock, more on spacing out or smiling.” Jeongyeon explained.

“Kinda bizarre.” Jeong added,“She wasn't like this before.”

“Ah! Maybe she likes Tzuyu? Because Tzuyu's been a bit off and weird aswell,right Jihyo-nim?” Sana said and looked at the latter who is thinking.

“She has difficulties on sleeping and she wakes up like two hours than her usual time to be woke up by me.” Jihyo informed,“I sometimes caught her smiling suddenly out of the blue.”

With that they needed to do something about it, their Vans endorserment shoot will be next week. They'll make a move on this situation fast.

When the rest went to the livingroom, they saw Mina and Tzuyu playing with Dahyun,Chaeyoung and Momo, the only different is that Mina was laughing at Tzuyu who is making silly faces.

“And that too, that is hella weird. Because she is the type of person who doesn't even do that at the first place.” Jihyo said and looking at the two,“Maybe they like each other.”

“Yah,Tzuyu-ah!” Mina squealed when Tzuyu suddenly tickled her,“Hahahah! Hajima~!”

Momo,Dahyun and Chaeyoung have this teasing look at them because they were being too "close" at each other more than friends "close" kind of thing. Jihyo and the the girls joined the other three while Mina and Tzuyu is still in their little world really did not notice that the girls are grinning ear to ear at them.

“Tzuyu! Stop! Ahh!” Mina squealed before looking at the girls who have this teasing look on,“Tzuyu! Stop!” Mina said as she took the hands of the tall girl in hers, she was blushing when Tzuyu's eyes met hers.

“T-they're looking at us..” She uttered shyly as her gaze went down to hide,Tzuyu was smiling as she laughed hugging the shy penguin.

“I know.” Tzuyu said before Mina hit her softly muttering ‘Why didn't you told me?’ ‘Tzuyu you sneak!’ and such.

The girls took pictures of them,Jihyo was laughing because of the girls. Soon enough all of them stopped their silliness and watched some movies like Pulp Fiction, La la land, The Princess Diaries etc. They were so hooked up to the following movies that they lost the track of time, the last movie ended around eleven in the evening.

“It's already late,maybe we should get g–” Dahyun said but was stopped by Sana.

“How about a sleep over?” Sana asked looking at the girls,“I mean,We always have a sleep over here.”

“Yeah, I have some extra bed matresses in because of them.” Tzuyu said as they looked at them,“It's already dark outside and plus we all have work tomorrow.”

The other girls nodded and agreed to the idea plus they could have fun even more with the rest. It has taken almost twenty five to thirty minutes to prepare their beddings in the livingroom when Dahyun suddenly engaged a pillow fight on Jihyo whom she hits Nayeon and Sana to be followed the rest, it was very chaotic. Two pillows was thorn as the stuffings flew out when Nayeon and Momo engaged a duel attack on Dahyun alone. Poor girl was late to dodge and an explosion of stuffings occured with thirty seconds from the impact.

“Yaa!” Sana squealed when Chaeyoung and Nayeon Tackled her down on the bed mattress. The three went laughing and tickled the poor girl underneath them.

“Attack!” Jeongyeon declared as she attacked Tzuyu and Momo,Mina engaged a secret attack on the two aswell.

It was very VERY chaotic indeed, it was messy but soft since it was only pillow stuffings that made a mess. After an hour or so of fun, they grew tired and laid down on the bed they placed down. Chaeyoung crawled to the light switch of the livingroom.

“I'll be taking the lights out.” She said as she earned a response from them before she flicked the switch off then crawling back between Momo and Nayeon who is taking their time to fall asleep.

Tzuyu like the always, was still awake because Mina is with them. She sighed and sat up,looking her left where all eight of her friends are asleep comfortably. She checked the time, it was passed twelve midnight too. She hugged her knees and closed her eyes trying to feel sleepy.

“Tzuyu? Why are you still awake?”

The voice startled her that made her head move up to see who just spoke, her eyes met Mina's who is looking at her worriedly but it made her heart skip a beat. Tzuyu was lost for words on how Mina looks so beautiful without any make up on, despite the living room was dark the light from the outside world, moon's light eluminate outside provide some light made Tzuyu noticed the moles on the girl's face.

“I... can't sleep,Unnie.” She said softly, it was the truth though. It's been a week or more when she begun sleeping troubles.

Mina shifted and as she crawled to Tzuyu's spot before she settled infront of the young girl who has her head hung low. She reached to her hands, it was making her nervous on her actions because even Tzuyu is her friend, she's a model. When she felt the hands of her friend, her heart quickened when Tzuyu held her hand a little tight but a gentle tight.

“Do..you want me to sleep beside me?” Mina asked softly and slowly,careful on her words.

Tzuyu brought her head up,looking at the japanese girl infront of her. She smiled,

“If it's not a bother,Okay.” She answered.