~•.:Sacrificed To A Sex God:.•~

Introduction

What seemed to be not long after the beginning of time, there was an island that was so beautiful and luxurious, it seemed like a second Heaven. This island was created by a ruthless and angry God named Alexander. He was a very powerful God, and was most feared by all the other Gods. He was a powerful warrior, a brilliant tactician, and nothing could get in his way once he was determined. He was usually called the Sex God because he was so beautiful and handsome, it seemed like the only thing stronger than his power was his charm. It was said that he could give the most pleasurable experience ever known. But humans wouldn't know that for sure, the God Alexander hated humans.

His mere hate for them was enough to crush the planet whole. His hatred was so strong, he created the island all by himself, for himself, and it took him more than a year to build, to perfect every inch of the giant, gorgeous island. After he was done, he named the island Bermuda.

The God Alexander was so proud of his island, he created a barrier full of traps to keep the disease known as humans away. There were sea monsters that protected and guarded the island from the North-West. There were giant sea storms that could bring down an entire country, protecting and guarding the island from the North-East. And there were large swirl pools that could sink even the largest strongest ship anyone could ever create, that guarded the island from the South. He called the barrier full of traps, the Bermuda Triangle, since all of his traps formed into a triangle while blocking anything from entering or even leaving his beautiful island.

But one day, the humans heard of this beautiful island, something that none of them could have ever even dream of, and the humans quickly grew envious and jealous. They knew about the dangers that surrounded the island, but they took no heed. They built ships made from the lightest but strongest wood called Ebonanthy Wood, that no longer exists since the humans destroyed all the trees to build their boats.

The humans spent years and years building their large boats, their jealousy growing stronger and stronger as their ships grew bigger and in number. Their greed served as their passion and motivated them, fueling their determination and soon even becoming their only goal in life.

After the humans finished building their boats, there was a total of 100 large boats. The humans quickly boarded the large boats, only bringing food and water that would only last for about a month. They had fulfilled their desire for boats, and now other things plagued their minds. They began scheming about how to take the island by force, killing the powerful God Alexander, and drinking his blood to become immortal and as powerful as Alexander is.

The humans were naive, their jealousy getting in the way of their judgement. They didn't even see the dangers of trying to even come near the God's island, even though they once knew about them, before they had forgotten the terrible risks they were exposing themselves to.

It didn't take long for the humans to get sick with scurvy and influenza. Most of them died a slow, painful death. And those who didn't quickly threw the bodies overboard, and continued with their mission. There was no time for grieving.

They all separated into different directions, to surround and capture the island by surprise, but the traps the God Alexander set were too great.

Boats were sunk and destroyed, drowning most of the people that were on them. And those who didn't drown eventually died from hunger, thirst, or they had gotten devoured by ferocious sea monsters.

There was a boat that only had minor damages, and it successfully shored on the island. It was the only boat, out of 100, that survived. But there were only a few people on the boat, since most of the people died from the serious diseases. The remainders of the people that survived quickly separated into 2 groups.

One group decided that it had been too late to go back now. They had sacrificed so much, and it would all be in vain if the God Alexander was not slain. So they decided to proceed with ambushing him while he least expected it. 56 whole people were in that group.

The other group had a change in heart once they set land on the island. They had seen Alexander's power when trying to pass the Bermuda Triangle, they had witnessed his mighty strength as they saw with their own eyes their friends and family members either drown, die of disease or be torn apart by sea monsters. They wanted to stay hidden on the island and live in peace, the 42 people were in that group.

The 2 groups couldn't find a way to compromise or give in to the other's demands, so they quickly decided the only thing they could do was to part ways, separating husbands from wives, brothers from sisters, and lovers.

The group that wanted to live in peace quickly ran into the beautiful luscious forests, and built new homes up in the trees, and on the ground, quickly rebuilding what they had lost and left behind on their homeland. While on the other hand, the group that wanted to proceed as planned quickly built weapons to use for the attack.

The 2 groups quickly said their last goodbyes, and parted ways. And after what seemed to be weeks upon weeks of silence, the first group that wanted to proceed as planned was never heard from again.

Villagers from the surviving group grew troubled and desperate to see what had happened. The men of the village gathered as much supplies as they could carry, and they swiftly set out to scout the forests, trying to find any sign of what had happened to their missing people. After days of searching, upon the huge hill they had found a large golden house that belonged to the God Alexander.

They hesitantly went inside, of course forgetting to ask permission. As they went through the giant castle the God Alexander built, they had seen many luxurious items they had never owned or even seen before, and they soon found that their greed once again resurfaced. They all stole things they liked, and hid them in their pockets as they moved down the corridors still in search of their people. They eventually found the God Alexander sitting on his large gold and silver throne, with blood sprayed upon the walls, accompanied by died corpses of those who they had lost.

The God Alexander saw them, and was furious there were uninvited humans in HIS home, and to make matters worse, they had all stolen from him! He roared with anger, and the whole island shook. And as the God Alexander roared in anger, he furiously cursed the island. The God Alexander went back into another realm, the Realm Of The Gods, to build another paradise for himself.

At day, everything will be as he had made it, but at night everything would change.

The beautiful majestic animals would form into misshapen ugly ones, the trees would gnarl and form large thorns, the beautiful rich soil would rot and kill all the crops that the villagers planted, the beautiful crystal clear warm water would turn into thick mud, the beautiful baby blue sky would turn blood red, the people's beautiful clothing would turn into hideous rags, and the worst part, all hell would break loose.

Demons would roam the island, killing and eating whoever they could find, that wasn't wearing the Rosario made from a special stone called the God's Enchanted Stone, that could be any color. But this stone cant just simply be found, and you had to craft a Rosario yourself and make it into a necklace, and leave an open circle in the middle. And after you make a sacrifice, only the God Alexander can decide whether you get the God's Enchanted Stone for your Rosario, and if he rejects your offer, your doomed to be killed by demons.

But you see, the villagers couldn't find a special sacrifice to please the God Alexander, so they suffered all of hell's wrath, and even worse, Alexander's.

The villagers continued to make sacrifices to the God Alexander, including the exotic beautiful animals, delicious juicy fruits, and even their finest clothes and possessions, but they kept failing to win his favor.

For decades they searched and searched to find their perfect sacrifice to end Alexander's Curse, but they couldn't find it, so they still continue their search.

But what the villagers never could have guessed, is that maybe their perfect sacrifice could be amongst them... Not an exotic animal, nor any precious human possession, but instead one who walks among them, being their own flesh and blood... A human girl named Chime.

But would they sacrifice one of their own, to save the rest of themselves..?