Chapter One - One Year Ago... Part Three

I was in a white room, completely and utterly peaceful and perfect. I didn't even question where I was and how I got here. I just let myself relax. A relaxed and quiet sigh passed through my lips, and I closed my eyes, feeling the serenity. 

"Human, who are you?" A booming yet completely sexy voice filled the room, and I looked all over, but I didn't see who the voice belonged to. 

"I- I am here to make a sacrifice..." My voice quivered nervously. No doubt in my mind now that this was the God Alexander himself. 

"I know that you simple minded pathetic human! Who are you to enter my home?!" The voice boomed, and I flinched back startled. "I-I am Chime... I d-didn't mean to offend you, I just simply wanted to make a sacrifice to you..." I said nervously, my voice getting weaker and weaker as I felt intimidated and nervous. 

"What do you have to sacrifice? My own creations, like the rest of those pathetic humans?! They deserve the curse I put on them, so let them suffer the wraths of hell!" The voice was so loud I had to cover my ears. 

"N-No my Lord! I would never even harm  a single insect that you have created and put on your island! I came to sacrifice my blood to you!" I pleaded with serenity in my voice. I really did mean what I said, I would never harm anything with my own hands. 

It was all quiet for  moment, and I looked to my arm that seemed to stop bleeding. I bit down on my bottom lip hard as I got my nail and sliced across the wound on my arm. I almost cried out in pain as the wound reopened and started to bleed down my arm. Suddenly something grabbed it, and I gasped. 

There stood a beautiful man with black hair and violet eyes , with white clothing and beautiful golden armour... This was the God Alexander!

He tightly gripped my arm, and used his other hand to trace my wound. "I see you have run into trouble, little one... Does it hurt?" His voice echoed across the room, with a hint of humor in it as he squeezed my arm tightly. I winced in pain, but tried not to show it on my face. 

"Y-Yes my Lord..." I replied quietly, looking down to the ground. Tears were welling up in my eyes, and I tried to blink them away. A dark chuckle echoed across the room, and suddenly the room was no longer peaceful and covered with bliss. The air became thick, like it was hard to breath, and I felt like hiding in a corner and praying this would all end. 

"Your tears... They invite me to do something you would be terrified of..." His dark yet sexy voice whispered in my ear, and my eyes slowly widened. No.... he wouldn't...

"P-Please my L-Lord... I am only here to make a sacrifice, that has already been made..." My voice quivered as the tears started to come back to my eyes again.  I looked up only to see a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "I see that you did... But if you are after the God's Enchanted Stone, you must give more to me than just your blood..." His voice held amusement in it, as he gripped my arm even harder.