Chapter Five - Am I In Heaven, Or In Hell?

Okay, I think I might be spoiling you guys ;) I uploaded another chapter right before Thanksgiving, just for you <3 Usually I wait 2 months until I upload another chapter >:) Lol jk, but I have to hurry up and get back to cooking, so sorry if this chapter isn't as great, but enjoy :)...

Lol well I guess this is just a Thanksgiving gift from me to you! <3 Your welcome ;) And plus I'm also in a good mood XD

And another concerning problem I have, please note that the God Alexander is only a character I made up. HE ISN'T REAL. So please dont "Worship" him, or anything, because he isn't real!  I got a concerning message from a fan saying he is her new God, but please dont actually believe he is real... I am flattered you guys like him, but dont WORSHIP him lol

                                              *Chime's P.O.V*

"M'lady, you must wake up. M'lady!" I felt something start to shake me. I mumbled a few words, and rolled over. For some reason I felt very tired.

"M'lady you must wake up. It is not very lady like to sleep in this way." I heard the same soft female's voice again.

Suddenly my eyes shot open, and I jumped out of wherever I was. I stumbled over something, and I felt like I was walking backwards down stairs or something. I crashed into something and it fell on the ground and shattered, and I started screaming loudly.

I was in a white room, and it was beautiful, with actual vines growing on the walls beautifully. The floor was made up of sparkly gold, and there was a giant silky red bed up above on a medium sized pedestal, not very high above the ground, with golden steps leading up to it.

I was screaming loudly, confused of where I was. And then the memories flashed back to me, the angry villagers shouting insults and curses at me, them tying me onto a giant cross, and fire burning my flesh.

I grabbed my arms, and tightly gripped them. I closed my eyes, and hot tears were flowing down my face. But I opened my eyes again, and saw that my body was perfectly fine... In fact it was even more beautiful and flawless now....

"M'lady, please stop! You musn't disturb the peace M'lady!" The same beautiful female with black hair and yellow eyes said to me in a calm voice, trying to hush me down.

"Where am I?! I was supposed to be dead! Whats happening to me?!" I screamed at her, backing up quickly.

I suddenly reached up to my neck, and felt around my chest, and I started sobbing uncontrollably. "My Rosario! They took my Rosario!" I screamed, clutching my hair. It might seem like a necklace, but it wasn't. It was MY Rosario, something I practically gave my life for! And the villagers, MY FAMILY, they just took it from me!

"You dont have your Rosario..? M'lady, please! Calm down and I will explain everything... MAIDS!" The beautiful woman screamed at the top of her lungs. and she was telling ME not to disturb the peace!

Suddenly the doors busted open, and three female maids rushed in, and were rushing towards me with rope in their hands.

I screamed loudly, and ran around the bed and past them, and ran down an enormous hallway with many silver doors on both sides. i ran down te hallway as fast as I could, but something was slowing me down.

I looked down at my feet to see that I was somehow wearing golden high heels with straps that swirled around my calves, and a silver dress, with a golden belt around my waist. I quickly bent over and took those annoying high heels off, and continued running.

I continued hearing screams and yells sounding like, "Please, stop running! We aren't going to hurt you! Please stop! You can't---!"

But I outran their shrieks to try and stop me. I looked around where I was, and it literally looked like Heaven...