Chapter Three - Sacrifice

Hey guys, I would like to explain why I took forever with uploading, and it was because I was writing a musical for my school. I created and came up with the ideas of the musical all by myself, and it has yet to be performed. I think the opening night is in a few weeks, we'll see, I'll write about my musical play later on.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RATED R PARTS, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18.

"Chime, who are you talking to..?" Jacob repeated suspiciously. I just laughed nervously, and waved my hand dismissively.

"Uh, I tripped over a branch or something, and I was just... Angry..." I replied slowly, scanning his face and trying to see if he believed my obvious lie.

He just looked at me like I was crazy, and shook his head suddenly. "Chime, I see whats going on." He said darkly.

I gulped, and tried to control a panic wave that was just about to flash by. "Y-You do? Well let me explain I-"

"The church has put you under so much stress lately that your just exhausted." Jacob interrupted me, giving me a big hug.

I just stared at him confused. 'Exhausted to the point of madness...? Well thats better than my plan.' I thought silently, hugging him back slowly. I decided I was going to play along to his 'Im so tired Ive gone crazy' explanation.

Hell, that was a lot better than, "Oh you know, the God Alexander is taunting me and tormenting me about promising to take me away and devour my soul or something."

"Chime, we really do need to run away... I just cant stand to see you in pain anymore..." Jacob said caressing my cheek.

"Jacob, please stop talking about this whole run away scheme. Its a single island we live on. dont you think somebody is bound to find us sooner or later...?" I said rolling my eyes and smiling.

Jacob just laughed, and suddenly scooped me up over his shoulder. "J-Jacob..!" I yelled surprised, and clutched onto his shirt. "Where are we going?!"

"Relax Chime. Since you dont want to run away, lets just take the night off, just me and you." He said smiling at me. "We dont have to worry about anything, just me and you."

I smiled softly, and truthfully, I really needed that. Jacob was  a caring person, I dont know what I would do without him.

"Well, its only ONE night off..." I said trying to reassure myself. "Sure. Why not?" I said weakly smiling.

Me and Jacob were both sitting on the ground next to our little camp fire, laughing.

"Well it's true!" Jacob said embarrassed. I just laughed harder, and tightly gripped my stomach. "If I knew men were that nasty I would have never even left my house!" I said chuckling.

"We're not nasty, just slightly perverted." he said smirking at me. "Aha, slightly!" I said laughing again. I haven't had this much fun, in what seemed to be forever.

It was already dark, but I didnq't notice. I was too busy having fun with Jacob.

We both stopped laughing, and we were laying on our backs, just looking up at the stars. "Hey, Jacob... What do you think you would like to do with your life...? You know, if things get better." I asked suddenly, not moving my position.

"Well I considered being a male stripper but people are just so grabby, and being a prostitute is so tiring and-"

"Okay, how about a NORMAL job." I said smirking at him. He just laughed, and was silent for a moment.

"Well, I dunno. I wanted to marry, have a kid or two, I dunno." He replied absent minded. "What about you?"

"Me? Well my choice has obviously been made for me, but if I could choose... Nah, never mind..." I said shaking my head.