Chapter Nine - A Plan..?

*Chime's P.O.V*

It was dark. I was all alone in the dark, sitting there, waiting...

"Chime..." I heard a male voice call out to me. I opened my eyes to see something bright in the dark distance.

"Chime..." It repeated. I got up, and my flowing hair was raised around me, as if there was no gravity. But it looked beautiful...

"Jacob..?" I asked quietly. It slowly approached, and I squinted my eyes, trying to see who it was.

"Chime..!" He called again, coming closer. "Jacob..?" I called out to the male figure coming closer.

He appeared to be running towards me in slow motion, but I could see someone... Someone who looked familiar...

"Jacob..? Jacob!" I called, running out to him. It looked like Jacob now, with his long brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Oh Jacob!" I cried, my cheeks wet with tears. "I missed you so much Jacob! I was so lonely, and scared and-" I hugged him title and his arms wrapped around me securely and I cried into his shoulder. "Chime..." Jacob whispered quietly, as if he was longing for me, missing me as much as I missed him. "Oh Jacob...." I cried.

Suddenly his hands fell to my side, and then he let go. He was no longer hugging me. I loosened my hug too, but I was still clinging to him. "J-Jacob?" I sniffed. Suddenly his body started shaking, and then he started to laugh. But this wasn't Jacob's usual warm and fun laugh, it was a dark mocking laugh.

I let go immediately, and back away. "Jacob, your scaring me..." I mumbled, backing away. His hair covered his eyes, but I could se a deviant smirk on his face.

Suddenly his eyes flashed, and his hair fell out of his eyes. He had vividly dark purple eyes. This monster standing in front of me wasn't Jacob anymore, it was lord Alexander.

I gasped, and shot up from my dark slumber. My eyes darted all around me, my entire body feeling hot.

"I see you've woken up..." A smooth male voice whispered in my ear.

I screamed, and tried to push myself away. I suddenly fell off of whatever I was lying on, and my face hit the hard floor.

"I take it you don't like surprises?" The same voice chuckled, and I shot up from the ground, clutching my cheek.

My eyes darted around the room, and I saw that we were in a common room, with a bed against the wall, a couch against the other wall, and a bookshelf across from the couch, filled with ancient looking books, lit candles everywhere, oh and also a very, very hot guy sitting on the bed, looking at me amused.

He had black hair, and blue eyes, and his smirk was starting to assure me that he was enjoying my confusion, that bastard....

"Where the hell am I?! Why am I here?!" I started spitting out questions, spinning around, looking for an exit.

Suddenly my back was against the wall, and the guy's finger was gently pressed against my lips. "Hush..." He whispered into my ear, and I instantly pushed him away from me.

"W-What the hell you manwhore?!" I blushed a deep red, and my fingers touched my lips, right where his soft touch was.

"Haha manwhore?! Honey do you see any other females in this room?" The guy chuckled and I just kept blushing.