PROLOGUE

Shen Yue stifled a sob as she watched the final episode of the drama series in which she was the lead actress – A Love so Beautiful. Memories of the whole crew, the tasty food that were given to them and also the squad flashbacked in her mind. She kept thinking of Sun Ning's and Gao Zhi Ting's playful manner especially when they were both interacting with each other. She also remembered how sweet Wang Zi Wei was to her. Lastly, as much as she wanted not to remember him, she just simply can't. How was it possible to forget him? He was her first kiss after all. The way he looked at her during their shoot, or the way he always remembered to offer her the snacks he brought in the set, or the way he acted like a child when they were given a break from long hours of acting in front of the camera... How could she forget her first love? How could she forget Hu Yi Tian?

But she must forget him. Their career had just boomed. Being in a relationship with someone could ruin her career. Also, someone told her that Yi Tian was a playboy. She secretly watched Yi Tian's interviews on the internet and he mentioned that he only had three girlfriends since he was 18. But the nature of their work won't let any juicy thing about a certain actor go away – someone told her that she should be careful of Yi Tian's antics. As mentioned, he was a notorious and ruthless playboy. So, she believed that Yi Tian had three girlfriends – and innumerable side chicks.

During the air time of the drama, she and Yi Tian always exchanged private messages through WeChat. They tried to seriously criticize one another's acting but it will then lead on to be not-so-serious. Yi Tian would comment that her face in a particular scene was too big that it did not fit in the screen. She would comment back by saying that his mole on the nose was distracting her during the acting and that she would like to scrape that thing off. Yi Tian would send her selfies of him acting like he was heartbroken from that comment. She would send back a selfie with her tongue out with a remark "serves you right". Their conversation would always end up with a good night and a few memes from Yi Tian –God knows how much he likes memes—but that night, the episode where Jiang Chen kissed a drunk Chen Xiaoxi, Yi Tian did not only bid her good night – he ended their conversation with a heart-bursting "I miss you, Teacher Shen."

She never replied to his messages after that. She kept thinking that Yi Tian was a playboy and that he was just looking for his next target. She won't be one. She will never be his side chick. She would die first of shame if that thing happened.

Shen Yue shielded her heart. She mentally noted to herself that she would just focus on her career. Her lovelife was her last priority. Yi Tian might be her first love but she was determined to forget her feelings for him.

  ♡ ♡♡♡♡ 

  Hello there! Thank you for reading the prologue of this story. I hope you'll be with me as I continue to write this fanfiction. I just finished watching the drama A LOVE SO BEAUTIFUL and I definitely got hooked to its story and the actors. Hu Yi Tian is so gorgeous and Shen Yue is too cute! I got so addicted to the point that I watch their Behind-the-scenes everyday (even if I don't understand Chinese). I am craving for more Yi Tian and Shen Yue interaction but sadly, they are doing new projects :( I really hope there would be a season 2 or any other projects as long as they are together. HAHA!

Nice meeting you!