Chapter 1 - Am I really blushing?

"Shen Yue! Someone sent you a bunch of snacks. Again." Caesar shouted as if they were mountains apart.

Truth be told, the snacks that were sent to her could last for a year. However, since it was her favourite snack, she snatched it away from Caesar's hold.

"Thanks!" she replied.

"Your fans really like to see you get fat, don't they?" Caesar laughed but she just made face as she continued to munch on her snacks.

"Last Monday, a hundred pieces of ice cream arrived. Yesterday, ramen noodles! Today, snacks? Really Shen Yue? I am getting annoyed and jealous of you. My fans never sent me snacks!" he kept blabbering about things which made Shen Yue smile.

"Maybe because you do not have any fans in the first place." Shen Yue laughed at her comment and even harder when Caesar's face looked like he was going to cry.

"Hey! I was just joking! Here take three of these snacks. I am giving this to you because I'm a fan of yours." She handed three packs of snack from her bundle which Caesar gladly enjoyed.

"Thank you! You're the best!" he started eating like crazy afterwards. He was like a child. One moment he was angry but the moment you offer a treat, he would be okay.

As she was munching on her snack, Yi Tian's face registered on her mind. This was their favorite snack. She would recall how Yi Tian would tell her funny stories from his youth as they eat. She could still hear his laugh or his voice or the way his eyebrows went up and down. That time, she would try her very best not to reach out for his eyebrows and touch it.

"Damn, memories." Shen Yue whispered in the cold air.

"You're remembering things you are not supposed to remember, I assume?" Caesar suddenly asked. That made her cheeks blush.

"No, I'm not." She looked away from Caesar so that he would not see the redness of her face.

"Who are you thinking of?" Caesar teased her even more.

"No one. It's none of your business." Shen Yue bit back, slightly annoyed by her workmate's persistence.

Caesar scrunched up his nose. His brows were furrowed. He was lost in his own world for a good ten seconds when an imaginary light bulb suddenly turned on. His serious face was now gone. He was all smiles now and Shen Yue found it quite disturbing.

"Why is your face like that? Like you're a maniac or something." She commented.

"It's Hu Yi Tian, right?" mentioning his name, she found herself dumbfounded. Caesar laughed loudly that made some of the crew look at them. "I am right. You're crushing on Yi Tian. That would be on the headlines tomorrow morning!"

Shen Yue reached for Caesar's head and lightly punched it. Her face now was so hot and she dare not look at herself at the mirror. She was afraid that she would not see her face but a very red apple.

"You're blushing big time. It definitely is Yi Tian!" Caesar laughed even more.

"No!" She shouted as she targeted Caesar's hair. She laughed loudly because Caesar's face looked like he was going to cry again.

"It took me 300 years to style up my hair then you just messed it up for 3 seconds. How dare you!" Caesar was about to stand up to mess Shen Yue's hair but a staff from their set thankfully came in looking for them.

"Excuse me, Miss Shen and Mr. Caesar, someone wants to do an interview with the both of you."

"Oh, okay. We'll be there in a sec." Caesar replied.

---

"So, Miss Shen, what can you say about your leading actor in this Meteor Garden remake?" the interviewer asked.

"He is fine. He's got a very good acting skill. I am thankful because he guides me during our shoot. He is like my mentor, well, aside from the director." Shen Yue tried her best to act professional. In reality, his lead actor was a snob. In their set, he would always order staffs around like they were his slaves. He rarely talked with them and when he did, the topic would only revolve around himself and his achievements. However, they were asked not to talk ill about their co-actors especially during the air time of their show for the sake of ratings. She could do that.

Shen Yue did not notice that they were on the last question and it was directed at Caesar.

"Caesar, I heard you and Shen Yue are neighbours. Did you hear any noisy sound from her at night?" the interviewer asked. Shen Yue suddenly looked at Caesar, but in fact, she was praying to all the deities that Caesar would not tell any ridiculous thing about her.

"Should I tell or not?" his voice was mocking. Shen Yue could not help but smile nervously.

"I do not make any weird sound, right? Or do you hear my teeth at night?" Shen Yue interjected.

"Are you scared?" Caesar teased, the light from his eyes was so bright that Shen Yue had the urge to poke them with her fingers.

"Yes, I am scared." She laughed nervously together with the interviewer.

"It's just that... once I heard her watch Happy Camp when Hu Yi Tian became a guest. She was so focused that day." Caesar said in front of the camera coolly.

Shen Yue's professional mask was forgotten. She started to punch Caesar's arm as the actor laughed his lungs out. The deities did not hear her prayers or was it just her friend's mouth that was uncontrollable?

"No!" she exclaimed.

"It was noisy and so long!"Caesar said, adding fuel to the fire.

"Your face is red." Said the interviewer. Caesar looked at her and also teased her.

"Is it really red?" she asked.

"Yes, why are you so red and blushing?" the interviewer kept on asking her the same question but she could not think of a reasonable answer. She just looked at Caesar who was trying his best not to laugh out loud in front of the camera.

Yi Tian's definitely going to see this. She mentally facepalmed herself.

  ♡ ♡♡♡♡ 

Hello again! Just in case you're wondering about the last part of this chapter where Caesar teased Shen Yue, it really did happen! I'll leave the link below so that you may see it yourself. It's too cute! :)

Also, if you like this story, please like and vote! You may share it to your friends who love the couple too! Thank you! :)