Chapter 13 - Savage

After greeting the audience, Yi Tian walked towards the other artists... well, in fact, he was walking towards Shen Yue. The other artists gave him space for him to stand beside Shen Yue and he was thankful for that. In this way, he could be near the person which makes his heart beat everyday.

Looking at his side, he noticed that Shen Yue was fidgeting her fingers. She'd been in the spotlight for a while. Heck, she was even famous more than she knew but she still gets nervous from time to time. Oh, he wanted to hold her hands so bad just to ease her nerves! But he couldn't... not yet.

"Hey", he whispered.

Shen Yue shyly glanced at him and smiled slightly, "Hello."

Yi Tian felt so happy inside. When did a simple hello and a slight smile caused him to be happy and contented at the same time? He missed Shen Yue so bad. He knew the girl missed him too.

"Whoa whoa whoa friends! Am I seeng this clearly?", one of the hosts asked.

"What is that?", the female host asked back.

Yi Tian and Shen Yue did not know that the director noticed their private greeting that he instructed one of the cameras to focus on them. It was played back multiple times. Everyone in the studio squaled and even shouted 'MY OTP IS FREAKING BACK!!!'. Shen Yue was so embarrassed that her face instantly turned red! Yi Tian's head was bowed down but he was smiling to himself. He had this giddy feeling inside his tummy.

"Oh Sister Shen! Your face is so red!", one of the young female artists said.

"Oh, I'm not!", she defended herself. Shen Yue looked at her manager for help but she was just laughing her butt off.

"You're exchanging looks, eh. I see hearts all over the screen.", the male host remarked.

Yi Tian put his arms on Shen Yue's shoulder and said, "what's wrong with greeting an old friend, right Teacher Shen?"

Shen Yue nodded immediately. "Yes. We haven't seen each other for a while. We missed each other." Upon saying those words, she regretted it. Everyone squealed again. Her manager's hands were formed into a heart... and Yi Tian was looking at her like he just won a billion dollar. Her face turned a deeper shade of red, if that was even possible.

"Of course you weren't the only one who missed each other. We missed your scenes in A Love So Beautiful too. Is that right?", the host asked.

"YESSSSS!!!", the audience shouted.

"So with that, I am requesting Hu Yi Tian and Shen Yue to stand in front and reenact their most memorable scene in their drama.", the host instructed.

Yi Ti and and Shen Yue, though both of them were shy of what was happening, stepped in front and looked at each other.

Shen Yue started the reenactment with her most favorite scene.

"Will you find a girl who is taller than me, slimmer than me, smarter than me and more sensible than me?", she said.