Chapter 12: Vive La Révolution!

A/N: Thank you to all who have followed me in the last week, it means so much!
Please go check them out: 

@WiseMoonStories @ZeldaHester @Tangi123 @katarina_214 @_0Phoenix0_ @IsaacCar @Theopulentawards @TheDEsnow @TheGoldenAwards2k18 @annefml101 and @liltastic ! 

You guys are amazing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 5th, 1789

Bang! A gun shot rang out. Then another! Soldiers fell dead, finally the women were able to get through the gates. They stormed the castle, shouting for Marie Antoinette. The Revolution was at its peak and now, entirely fed up with the monarchy, angry peasant women stormed the Palace of Versailles. Armed with nothing more than pitchforks, a few guns and their own strength, they made it through the palace guards.Some smashed the first door the came to, and dragged the inhabitants out. Dead. Nobles were dying and being taking prisoner. Finally the Queen's chamber was found. They broke down the door, but Marie was not there. She had Escaped! The mob was furious, gathering out into the courtyard the continued their demands.

~=+=~

Summoning up her courage, Marie came out onto the balcony-using her children as a shield. She bowed her head in defeat, but the crowd wasn't done yet. They started to shout for the king, King Louis XVI. When he came out the demands became deafening. "Come to Paris! See what it's really like!" shouted some.

"Give us rights, sign a constitution!" Others called.

King Louis and Queen Marie had no choice but to agree to all the demands thrown at them.

~=+=~

Iris and her friends had just completed their time jump as the women were entering the castle. It was more horrible than the textbooks could ever describe it. All the shouting and the gunshots. A few guards had even managed to get their heads put on pikestaffs.

Now, with the royals in the peasants grasp, they turned and made the long trek to Paris.

~=+=~

When the teens arrived, everything had gotten worse. People were lighting buildings on fire and smashing windows. Women and children ranscreaming out of houses. Salali decided to figure out what was going on.

"Mademoiselle, it's La Terreur! The revolutionists are determined to kill everyone who is for the monarchy and the old ways!" One woman cried hysterically.

Iris looked at them. "We have to get out of here. NOW!"

Iris led the way, she assumed everyone had followed her but when she looked back there was only Alex. "Where are the others?" Alex panted.

~=+=~

Salali had been struggling to keep up with Iris' frantic sprinting, but then she saw something she couldn't ignore. Backing into a corner were two girls that, while in peasant clothing, looked just like her sisters. Salali started to run towards them but felt strong arms restrain her.

"Let go of me!" She demanded.

"No." Said a familiar voice.

Salali twisted to see that T and Becca were the ones holding her. "Wha..."

"Pay attention!" Whispered T, and he pointed to what was coming towards the girls. A man was coming at them, sword drawn. As he raised his sword, Salali pulled away and ran to stop him.

Thankfully, T caught up to her. "Let it happen." he said.

Whoosh! The sword came down killing the girls. Salali sobbed hysterically. How could T let someone kill her sisters like that? He was a monster! Letting these thoughts consume her, she lashed out at T and Becca.

"Why did you stop me?!?" I would rather have died than let those girls die!" Salali screamed until she was hoarse.

T started to say something but Becca stopped him. "Let me, Salali, please, you need to understand." Becca reasoned. "We are not from this time, if we die here, we wouldn't be able to explain back in the future how you were alive one second and the next you were dead. I understand you are upset but you need to come with us. We need to find Iris and get home."

 No sooner had she said this than Iris and Alex came hurrying up. Without waiting for an explanation, they pulled out their phones and went home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: What did you all think? Were those girls really Salali's siblings? Let me know in the comments! 

Also don't forget to vote and follow if you want more adventures with Iris, T, Becca, Salali and Alex!

Until Next Week!