Underground

You left the level, and you walked to the next door. The one that said Underground. You open the door, and you walked in. You then looked around. The place you were in looked like a city in the future. It also looked dark. A text box appeared again, and you looked at it. It said:

Level One. Stage Two. Underground.

Description: Smarter than the last. His words will surprise you~.

Smarter than the last huh? And what did it mean by words? You walked around, and you heard footsteps. You turned around and saw Classic Sonic again. Although, he looked different. He looked a darker shade of blue, and he had something around his neck. It looked like a medallion. You then realized that it was Sonic from Sonic Underground. The series with his twin brother and sister. You walked towards him, and he waved and winked at you. "Hey there," he smirked. Now you know what he meant by words. In Sonic Underground, he can talk. You waved back at him, and said, "Hello." He then walked to you, and he put his hands on his medallion. And then, an electric guitar appeared in his hands. And then, out of nowhere, his twin siblings, Sonia and Manic, appeared behind him, and they got out their instruments. Sonia took out her keyboard, and Manic took out his drum set. And then, they made started to play and sing.

As they were playing and singing, you smiled at the sight and sound of Sonic singing to you. It was mostly Sonia playing, but then the song grew with Manic and now Sonic playing. At the end of the song, you began to tear up and cover your mouth. "Oh Sonic...!" You thought. Finally, when the song came to an end, tears slid down your cheeks and you immediately ran to Sonic and hugged him tightly! Sonic smiled as he looked at you. "Did you like it?" He asked. "I loved it Sonic," you smiled. You then gave him a kiss on the cheek, and then gave Manic a kiss on the head, and gave Sonia a high-five. You then looked at Sonic and saw that he was giving you something. It was another chaos emerald. It was green. You took it and smiled. "Thank you," you said. They all smiled and bowed and behind you, the door started to glow. You walked to it and waved goodbye just before you left. But before, just like the last door, you could've sworn that you saw Sonic smirking.