Creator's Note

*comes out in a lab coat and lab gloves*

Hello everyone~. As you may know, I am the creator of the virtual reality Sonic Heaven games~. I am an eccentric being and has an interest in love and fantasy~. And of course...Sonic fangirls~~~. A lot of you have been waiting for me~. Who thought Eggman was the creator? If he was, that would be disgusting. Can you even imagine? Creepy. Anyway, I have seen you have given me thousands of views~. And so...I decided to do something for all of you...again~. But in return, you have to do something for me~. You have read my X Readers. And you have given me so many requests~. But sadly...I can only wrote one at a time~. But anyway, next one, I am gonna write a special X Reader. Yes, it's another Heaven book. This one is for both boys and girls~. Yes...I know how you boys feel about these characters~~~. I don't mind at all. I find it intriguing~. And cute~. Anyway, for this Heaven book, I am putting all the sexiest and most seductive Sonic boys, and putting them in here~. The boys will be...

Shadow
Scourge
Mephiles
Fleetway
Venice
Nazo
Infinite

And a special surprise at the end~~~.

But in return, I need you to all do something for me~. Gather all your friends, and show them all my creativity and brilliant work~~~. Ask them to also follow me of you will~~~. Also, if any one has any comments to say about my work, talk to me about it here, or in private~~~.

I thank you all so much for this~~~. You know I have done this for all of you~~~. You needed this~. You needed pleasure~. You wanted to get yourself soaked and messy while reading this~. But just remember...I am not a pervert~. I am an entertainer~~~.

Oh~ By the way~ Before I go, there is something I still want to say. I want to dedicate this book to a very special person who loves Sonic more than anyone I know. I dedicate this book to @HedgehogLove15 she is amazing at what she does~. Sonikku loves you sweetie~. Happy Birthday~.

Farewell my pets~~~.

*leaves*